Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Ryder's POV*

"Ryder? Honey get up! You have school to go to!" my mom said coming into the room.

I groaned and barried my head into my pillow. "Mom I don't want to go," I replied.

"Be that way." Then before I could fall back asleep cold water was splashed on me. I bolted up and glared at my mom. "Awake now?"

"Why?"

"Get your ass up," she said using her luna voice.

I cringed and showed my neck in respect. "Sorry luna," I said.

"Oh Ryder. I'm sorry for using that voice. I'm just really frustrated."

"Why?" I asked worried about my mom.

"Nothing you need to worry about. Get changed and go to school."

"Okay Mom," I said kissing her cheek and getting ready.

~~~

When I got to the school I looked for Ryan but couldn't find him. 'Dude where are you?' I asked through the pack mind link.

Yes I'm a werewolf. A future alpha too. I'm currently mate less but being a bad boy I'm not a virgin, and I have a new girl by my side every week. When I find my mate though I have a feeling I'll puke just at the thought of ever touching another woman.

'Sorry bro. I'm giving my sister from a different mister a ride to school.' I smiled at that. His other best friend is a girl named Carrie and she sounds like an amazing person. I've never met her but from what Ryan says she is a great friend to him and his sister Molly.

'Oh. Are y'all here yet?'

'Yeah. We're getting ready for class. I'm at her locker now.'

'Kay,' I said then went to find him. I wanted to talk to him about when we become alpha and beta after we graduate which is in 2 months.

As I was walking I bumped into a girl and she fell to the floor. "Ouch, what the hell," I heard the most angelic voice scream.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Ryan asked helping the girl up and getting her books for her. He handed her her books and she thanked him. After that she turned to me and my whole world shifted.

'Mate!' my wolf Zander shouted over and over again.

She was so beautiful. From the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. She had long wavey blonde hair that went to her waist and blue-greenish eyes. Her face looked like the face of an angel and her body had curves in all the right places. She looked to be about 5'5 and had a perfect tan. She was wearing black leggings with a white shirt and a belt around her waist and black converse. Looking at her made a million dollar smile appear on my face.

She was staring at me just as I was staring at her but she came back to reality when a hand was waved in front of her face. "Carrie? Carrie? Earth to Carrie!" Ryan said and she looked at him. "Come on. We have to go to English," he told her putting a hand on her back.

I growled and so did Zander. Best friend or not no one but me can touch my mate. My sexy little mate looked at me and I grabbed her wrist pulling her behind me. "Mine," I growled out glaring at Ryan.

He looked at me confused and said, "What the hell are you talking about?"

I didn't want my mate to see me shout so I mind linked him and said, 'DO! NOT! TOUCH! HER! SHE IS MINE! MY MATE!'

'Wait! Wait! Wait! She's your mate?' he replied.

'Yes.'

"Ohhhhh. Well then congrats," he said out loud.

'Dude don't tell her anything about werewolf's or mates,' he said.

'Why?'

'Just don't.'

'Okay.'

"Well..." I heard Carrie say and Ryan and I looked at her. "This has been fun but I think," she waited for a second and then the warning bell rang signaling people to get to class, "that's my cue to go."

"No!" I said pulling her into my chest.

"Let me go," she said but not trying to push or fight me.

"No," I said again holding her tighter. I was enjoying having her in my arms but then out of nowhere she brought her knee up and kicked me in my family jewels. "Oww," I screamed falling to the floor.

Ryan fell on his ass laughing and I heard Carrie say, "I need to get to class. Thanks for letting me go." After she finished talking Ryan stood up and they bolted to English.

I started running after her but stopped when I saw her in the room that was Mrs. Schebler's class. I went to go in, but the late bell rang and Mrs. Schebler came in. "Mr. Morgan, what are you doing here? Get to class please," Mrs. Schebler said going to her desk.

I glared at her but left anyway. Not before I wrote a note though and threw the note on Carrie's desk. I smiled to myself going to my first period waiting anxiously for when I can see Carrie again.