Chapter 6

WHAT'S UP GUYS?!?! I'M BACK!!

I know it's been forever since I've updated but that's all about to change! During this quarantine I've had a lot of time to reflect on my writing and now I have ideas again! As a gift to all of you I am giving you all 2 MEGA UPLOADS!! So...

WELCOME TO MEGA UPLOAD PART 1!!!

In this upload the books that are being updated are:

My Bad Boy Alpha Mate- 3 chapters

Secrets of the Night- 1 chapter

Mega Upload Part 2 will be coming at you either next week or the following week. In the meantime...

ENJOY!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

*Carrie's POV*

"I suppose the easiest way to explain things is to start with the basics," Ryder says as he clutches my hand. "Werewolves usually reside in a pack although some are rogues which-"

"Means they don't have a pack," I say interrupting him. He raises an eyebrow at me and I send him a smile. "Mason told me a little about packs and rogues. He said that a pack is a group of werewolves who make up their own community, and that rogues were bad wolves who don't belong to a pack."

"Do you know how a werewolf becomes a rogue?"

"Mase said that they are either kicked out of their packs, born into it, or left for some reason."

"Did he tell you about what makes up a pack?"

I shook my head. "He didn't but my dad did. He told me about alphas, lunas, betas, beta females, and head warriors."

"Do you know who's after head warriors?"

"No. Who?"

"Pretty much just the pack members. After them, there's the omegas who are the weakest in the packs. Many years ago all werewolf packs use to treat their omegas like garbage, but we've evolved since then and now we try to help the omegas instead of bring them down. The luna is the one who usually sticks up to anyone who treats omegas badly since she has that motherly nature to her. No one should be treated like they're worthless so we try to stop it from happening..." he trails off as he looks at the ground. This isn't the first time Ryder has had this look. He had it whenever his past gets brought up and it makes me wonder if someone has treated him like he's worthless? If they have then I'll kill them. Niki growls in agreement.

"You okay?" I ask as I place my hand on his leg and give it a squeeze to let him know I'm here.

He nods and then looks back at me to give me a small smile. "Yeah. So that's basically how the pack is run. Even though you already knew the main parts did I explain the pack members and omegas well?"

I smiled and nodded my head. It's not that hard to understand. Although..."Our pack is called the Winter Pack right?"

"Yes."

"Who came up with that name?" I ask with a teasing smile which makes him laugh.

"Well, the name was given to us by the first members of the pack, our ancestors and it made us who we are so we never changed it. It may sound a little dumb but when werewolves were first building packs it held power and respect and still does to this day. People know not to mess with us. We're stronger than most packs around us."

"So, we're all bad asses then?"

"Sure are. Some of us more than others," he says winking at me.