Chapter 5

WHAT'S UP GUYS?!?! I'M BACK!!

I know it's been forever since I've updated but that's all about to change! During this quarantine I've had a lot of time to reflect on my writing and now I have ideas again! As a gift to all of you I am giving you all 2 MEGA UPLOADS!! So...

WELCOME TO MEGA UPLOAD PART 1!!!

In this upload the books that are being updated are:

My Bad Boy Alpha Mate- 3 chapters

Secrets of the Night- 1 chapter

Mega Upload Part 2 will be coming at you either next week or the following week. In the meantime...

ENJOY!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

*Carrie's POV*

I woke up to the sun beaming on my face through my bedroom window. It felt so nice and warm, reflecting the emotions I was feeling. I rolled over onto my back with a smile on my face and sighed. I was going to see Ryder today. I was going to see my mate.

I sat up and looked at my phone to see what time it was. It was only 10:00 so I had some time to get ready. Continuing to smile I started to hum as I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was nice and clean I wrapped my hair in a towel and went back into my room to find something to wear. Opening my closet all I could do was stare at my clothes as I realized I didn't know where Ryder and I were going. Maybe I could just wear something casual? We are hanging out in the middle of the afternoon and no one really goes somewhere fancy at that point in the day...right?

I finally decided to wear a pair of blue skinny jeans with a white and pink flowery tank top and matched it with pink cardigan and a pair of pink converse. Once I was dressed I started to dry my hair and put a small bit of make-up on. I rarely ever wear make-up since I've never really seen the appeal of basically painting your face everyday but I'll wear a small bit of it every now and again for a special occasion, and I guess going on a da-hangout with someone who is supposed to be your soulmate should be considered special.

After finishing with my make-up I started on my hair. I brushed it out which gave it a natural, wavy look and started on making a waterfall braid. As I was finishing up on my hair my phone started ringing. Doing a quick check to make sure it looked good I smile and went to answer the phone. "Hello," I answer not bothering to look at the caller-ID.

"Hey beautiful," said a really sexy voice which could only belong to my bad boy mate.

"Ryder? How did you get my number?" I asked even though I was smiling.

"Sorry, I cannot reveal my source. It's top secret."

"Uh-huh. So your source wouldn't happen to be a red haired goofball who has a strange obsession with Twilight?" I asked with a smirk and a small giggle. When I was younger and discovered Twilight I tried to get Molly into it with me and I was received with a hard 'hell no,' but Ryan was all in and every now and again will have a fan boy moment over it.

"Okay, fine, yes. It was Ryan. But how did you know that? It could have been Molly."

"Yeah, there's no way in hell it was Molly," I said with certainty.

"How do you know?"

"Because she has basically been here since we got home from school yesterday. Aside for leaving to go get some food, she hasn't had time to be giving out my number."