Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Carrie's POV*

"I don't know why he wouldn't leave me alone though," I complained to Molly and Ryan as we drove to my house. After bumping into Ryder this morning he has been following me everywhere. At lunch he actually tried flirting with me, but what really made me upset was that I liked it. I loved Ryder begging for me to talk to him, but it was kind of weird.

"Maybe he likes you," Molly said shrugging but I had a feeling there was a hidden meaning behind her words.

"Molls I've never even met him until today," I reminded her.

No one said anything else because we pulled up to my house. When the car was parked I saw Mason standing outside and he was smiling. I waved at him but he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at Molly who just ran into his arms. He hugged her tightly then kissed her on the lips. After awhile of them kissing he picked her up and spun her around. What the hell just happened?

"Uh, Mase? Molls? Something you want to tell me?" I asked going up to them and crossing my arms.

"We're dating," Mason said.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Well no shit Sherlock, but how long have you been dating?"

"Since this morning," Molly responded.

"And you didn't tell me because...?"

"You'll find out soon."

"What?" I asked them.

"Never mind. Let's go inside," Mason said wrapping his arms around Molly's waist and dragging her in to the house.

I looked at Ryan and he rolled his eyes. "Lets just head in," he said and I followed him in.

When we walked in I saw Mason and Molly kissing again but this time they turned it into a make out session. Eww! I looked towards Ryan with disgust and he nodded towards the stairs. He didn't have to say anything before I was already upstairs and in my room. Ryan followed behind me and shut the door.

"I could have gone without seeing that," I said disgusted.

"You and me both sista," he replied falling on to my bed. I laughed and we started talking about random things.

After about an hour of joking around we decided to work on homework. Ugh homework! After about 30 minutes of working I started to get hot. I didn't think it was that big a deal so I just turned the AC up. I was still very hot so I put a fan on but that didn't work either. Then all of a sudden I got a pain and felt like my bones were snapping.

"R-Ryan," I stuttered.

"Hmm?" he asked not looking up from his work.

"Help," I wheezed out and when he looked up I dropped my homework and fell to the floor.

"Carrie!" he shouted catching me. "Shit this wasn't supposed to happen yet."

I didn't know what he meant but frankly I didn't care. I was in to much pain. He picked me up and carried me to my brothers room. "Mason! Open up!" he yelled.

No one answered so he burst down the door. What I saw would make me hurl if I wasn't in so much pain. I saw my brother on top of Molly and they were uh...getting it on? Again eww! Pain went through me really strongly this time and I screamed real loud.

That caused Mason to look at us and gasp in shock. "What the hell is going on?!" he shouted at us while trying to cover Molly's body up.

"She's shifting," Ryan responded.