Y/n pov

Beep beep beep 

The alarm went off.

I don't want to wake up but then again who does. Forcing myself to stand I walk to Lilly's room. Slowly making my way to where she's sleeping I get ready to wake her up but notice she's already awake.

"When did you wake up"
I asked, but she just laughed.

"I'm just so excited for school Mommy"
She exclaimed smiling at me.

Wasting no time at all she jumps into my arms. We laughed for a while until I put her down, and we start getting ready. Once finished we head to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat"
I asked.

"Anything that Mama bear makes is the best"
She replied with a smile.

'We call each other bears since we are strong but also cuddly it might sound weird, but she came up with it, so it's fine with me'

I finished making some pancakes for us, and we started eating.

"I told you anything Mommy makes is good"
She said giving me a thumbs up.

"Aww you're so sweet"
I said.

Once we finished our food we put the dishes in the sink and started heading out. Hand in hand we marched to her new school. Suddenly I had all these random thoughts.

'I hope she has fun'
'I hope she makes lots of friends'
'I hope no one is mean to her'

Thinking about these things won't do me any good, so I just brush them aside and keep walking. We arrive at her school and no one is staring at us most likely thinking that I'm her sister. I looked around trying to find her class which I soon found. It's too colorful to miss at all.

'Did a rainbow throw up in here'
I thought.

I looked around and all the parents were here. I guess we were the last to arrive.

"Hello everyone my name is Kim Taehyung this is my first year teaching, so I would like to get to know each of you!"
The man who looked a little older than me shouted.

"Can everyone please introduce themselves"
He asked with a box like smile.

Everyone started to introduce themselves and since we were the last to enter the class we were also the last to speak. Our turn soon came and Lilly introduced herself.

"Are you her sister by chance"
Mr. Kim questioned.

"No, she's my daughter"
I replied normally.

Everyone gasped and started whispering. I already knew this would happen so it didn't affect me one bit. What surprised me was that Mr. Kim's expression didn't change, and he just kept smiling.

"All the parents have a few minutes to talk to their children!"
Mr. Kim shouted.

I stopped looking at Mr. Kim and looked down were Lilly was.

"So what do you think about the class. Does it seem like you'll have lots of fun?"
I asked smiling.

"Yup I can't wait to learn Mommy"
She replied giggling.

More people stared at me with disgust.

"Remember to be good and I'll buy you ice cream when school ends"
I stated with a bigger smile, so she wouldn't see the people staring at us.

"Ok Mommy I'll be good"
She exclaimed jumping up and down.

I looked up at the clock and noticed I was gonna be late for school if I didn't leave.

"Baby bear I have to go but remember that I'm gonna ask the teacher if you were good or not to see if you deserve the ice cream"
I said.

"I'll be super good I promise"
She said determined.

"Ok bye baby bear"
I yelled almost leaving but stopped when I heard her say

"You forgot my kiss"
She pouted.

"I'm sorry I was in a hurry"
I cried out.

I kissed her forehead and turned to the clock that stated I had 5 minutes until school started.

I widened my eyes and left sprinting not forgetting to say bye. All of this happened and I didn't even notice that someone was looking at me with interest and curiosity in their eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author pov

I might sound weird but tomorrow I have school and I actually want to go. Sometimes I hate school but other times I want to go. It's weird and it all depends on my mood.

Keep reading...