Y/n pov

"Thank you"

I was so grateful that finally I could let it out. Finally, I could stop acting strong when in reality I wasn't. I was just a scared teen, but no one knew that. No one knew my struggles or my worries and no one cared to fined out either.

I smiled up at him with tears in my eyes. I repeated it over and over again...

"Thank you"
"Thank you"
"Thank you"

He took me by surprise when he pulled me into his arms and gave me a hug like no other. It was so reassuring. I felt so protected like if I wasn't alone. For once in my life after what happened to my sister I could finally let it all out. All my worries and problems. I could finally let them out.

He rubbed my back as we stayed in almost complete silence other than my not so pretty crying. It wasn't awkward at all it was very peaceful. I leaned into his warm arms getting more comfortable. He let me cry as long as I wanted and get his clean white shirt wet.

After a while of me crying and him rubbing my back I finally stopped. We didn't move our position though. I stayed put not wanting to let go. He didn't move either, so I took that as a sign that he was ok with me clinging onto him like a koala. My breathing pattern slowly started going back to normal, and I was thankful that he never stopped rubbing my back.

It felt nice knowing that someone was with me. He didn't have to say a single word to make me feel better. All I needed was him to be there holding me. I yearned for someone that cared and just maybe he could be that special someone.

I didn't want to let go even though I stopped crying. His presence was very soothing. This moment was so perfect but I knew it had to come to an end, so I let go of him and looked at my lap. I had to tell him just one more time how grateful I was for what he did and said.

"Thank you. You have no idea how much I needed that"
I said sincerely.

"Whenever you need someone to talk to I'm always here"
He looked deeply into my eyes as he handed me his phone number.

At that moment everything stopped. It was like that for a while. Just me and him staring into each others eyes.

"Mommy I'm hungry"
Lilly yelled from the living room.

We stood up and went to the living room together.

'Omg what just happened'
I mentally screamed.

"I'm going to make something just for my little baby bear"
I smiled at Lilly just as if I never cried.

"Yay I can't wait"
She jumped.

Making my way to the kitchen I took out everything I needed to make the 'Special' dish. A pair of eyes followed my every move. I was too focused to notice any of it. It took me about 30 minutes to make the dish and set on the table not forgetting to make a place for our guest Taehyung.

"Foods ready"
I said.

Lilly and Taehyung made their way to the table and sat down. Lilly started digging into her food right away.

"This is so good"
Lilly exclaimed with food in her mouth.

I took a napkin and cleaned her mouth.

"You shouldn't talk while you're eating you'll choke on your food"
I said softly.

"Ok Mommy"
She stated calmly.

Taehyung then started talking with his mouth also full.
"I haven't eaten a home cooked meal in a while this tastes great"
He beamed.

I don't know if I should be flattered by him complementing my food or annoyed that he was talking with food in his mouth right after I said not to.

"The same goes to you Taehyung"
I pointed my finger at him, but he just laughed.

"Yah why are you laughing at me"
I pouted.

"Because you're so childish"
He laughed harder.

"Well sorry for being worried"
I pouted harder.

The rest of the dinner was mostly made up of Taehyung teasing me and Lilly laughing with him.

_________________________________________
Author pov

Tomorrow is Valentines day hopefully everyone has a great day.

~Have a nice day~