~Previously in Chapter 1~

'I'm crying?'

Suddenly I felt arms pressed around me, trying to comfort me.

"I'm so sorry"
I tried to say but it came out as a whisper.

I still continued
"It's all my fault, If I just stayed with you noth-"

"Stop. Look we both made mistakes but all that matters now is that we're together"
My Sister said.

"But-"

"No."

I stopped trying to say sorry after that, but we kept in that position. We both needed someone to lean on. Neither of us was doing good at the moment and neither of us knew what to do, but over the course of a couple of weeks we had decided what would be best for everyone.

Her request was to be at home when the time came. They said she still had a chance, but the so called "chance" wasn't very trustworthy. All I remember from it was what she said

"I know it's my time. I can feel it, so please just let me go with the family I have left."

She sounded like she was ready, but I know that she was scared. So very scared that at night she cried to sleep. So very scared that I often had to be there with her the entire night. So very scared that she'd wake up with puffy eyes from crying the night before.

I knew at the very least, I needed to give my sister some closure.

_________________________________________
Author pov

Okay so everything right now is a little whack. I'm still editing so don't mind me messing everything up. Again if you don't understand something tell me so I can fix it right up.

~Have a nice day~