Love Letters

AN: Wow! I am on fire! I have a week off for spring break so I've had so much time to update, it's crazy! I think I've updated three times in three days!

Anna smiled at her nephew as he knocked on the door of the classroom, "Harry, you're here! Just in time! Come in, you'll be helping me prepare my lesson for tomorrow!" He smiled, "What do you need?" "Well I need you to help me put together these catapults and sling shots first." He left out a surprised laugh, "Catapults? Slingshots? Really?" She winked, "I'm not going to get another lesson to myself in a while. I'm going big. Besides, Albus said I couldn't teach you how to go against dragons."

He plopped onto the floor and set them up with her. Then, they need to be tested out. Anna smirked and aimed one at the portrait of Lockhart on the wall and put some jelly beans in the end. She looked at Harry, "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" He set off the catapult and the beans hit the portrait right in the center and they high fived each other." He laughed, "What now?" She looked around, "Um...No clue." After several minutes of the thought she smirked at Harry, "I bet you can't get a bean in my mouth." He grinned, "You're on! No cheating!"

He loaded the catapult once, twice, three times, until he made it in of the fourth try. He grinned, "What now?" She shrugged, "I dunno but I have to keep you here for a certain amount of time. Just help me organize the bookshelf." He nodded and began taking the books out and arranging them in alphabetical order when he heard a eerie voice in his head:

"Come...come to me... Let me rip you...Let me tear you....Let me kill you...."

He looked around with fear in his eyes. After a minute, he realized someone was shaking him, "Harry? Harry? Harry James Potter?! Stop it you're starting to scare me!" He snapped his head to her, "What?" She smiled in relief, but it faded into worry, "What happened? Don't say nothing, you looked like you saw a ghost." He stayed quiet, returning to the books when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He looked up and met Anna's beautiful green eyes, "Harry, tell me. Please." He sighed, "You promise, you won't think I'm nuts?" She nodded, "Cross my heart." "I heard a voice. It sounded monstrous and it was asking for someone to come and...die, basically." She gasped softly, "Could it be a Hogwarts ghost?" He shook his head, "I doubt it." She sighed, "Well there's nothing we can do. I'll walk you to your house when we leave. I think we can go after we finish with the books." He nodded and picked up a book a went to put it on the shelf but Anna quickly stopped them, "Oh! Put that one over here it goes with the set!" He turned the book over so he could see the front cover. It was labeled: Dragons and Magical beings of Australia. It was bound in deep purple leather and floral designs decorated the cover. He flipped through the pages and found several colorful illustrations of various beasts. Some of the images even moved and a smile came upon his face when a unicorn galloped across a page."

He looked up at his aunt, "Are these Professor Lockhart's?" She raised an eyebrow, "Do you really think Gilderoy would own a book he wasn't in? No, they're mine, all of these books are. That one was the first one I got of that series, though. It was when I went to Australia to help a woman called Sarah. She's a dragon trainer there and she wanted to me to come and see all of the new fantastic creatures they had recently shipped from Romania. She works at a place that keeps endangered magical creatures in a safe environment where they won't be discovered by bystanders. Oh it was magnificent Harry! I wish I could've brought you! I got to see so many different dragons from all over the world: a Hungarian Horntail (which is one of the fiercer dragons), a Chinese Fireball, a Ukrainian Ironbelly! So many different kinds."

"And it wasn't just dragons! I saw a Chimaera, and Billywigs (which are actually native to Australia), and I even got to witness a unicorn birth!" Harry had a dreamy smile on his face as he listened to his aunt ramble on and on about the magical beings she saw. It certainly got his mind off the voice he heard. He continued putting more books up until he realized the only one left was the one in her hand.