Road Trip!!!! Part 1.

House^

I wake up. I look at the time. "Babe wake up." I say. I elbow him. "What?" He asks half asleep. I push him off the bed. I grab the spray bottle off my night stand. I get out of bed. I spray him. "I'm awake." He says jumping up. "Good now get dressed." I say. He nods and walks to the closet. I grab my phone. I open twitter. The first thing I see is a picture of me with this caption. 'My sweet angel sleeping.' I roll my eyes. He walks out of the closet with two shirts. A Mountain Dew shirt and one of my shirts. Not one of my actual shirts. I do have merch. "Do I really have to answer?" I ask. He nods. I point to my shirt. He nods. I grab my suitcase out of the closet. "Put two outfits and something to sleep in." I say. He nods. I walk into the closet. I put on black ripped jeans and my 'Its MooseCraft' shirt. I grab two outfits. I put them in the suitcase. I grab my shorts and tank top. I put them into the suitcase. I grab my backpack. I put my wallet, phone charger, headphones, and books in it. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket. "You bringing your laptop?" George asks. "Yep. Want me to put yours with mine?" I say. He nods. He walks to his desk. He unplugs his laptop. He sets it on the bed. I grab my off the shoulder computer bag. I put his laptop in it. I walk to my desk and unplug my laptop. I put it in the bag. I put my backpack on. George puts on the laptop bag. I grab our suitcase. "Do you have your wallet, phone charger, and phone?" I ask. He nods. "Put the charger in your bag." I say. He nods and puts his charger in the bag. I walk to the kitchen. I left my camera in the living room last night. We set down our bags. I look around and see everyone. "Your late. Again." Zach says. "Sorry." I saay. "Have trouble waking him up again?" Emma asks. "Ja. Don't I always?" I say. Everyone nods. "Ready to go?" Zach asks. Everyone nods. We grab our stuff. I grab my camera on the way through the living room. We walk to where Felix and Marzia are staying. George unlocks the bus. We put our stuff in the bus. Felix and Marzia walk outside with their bags. They hop on the bus. "Who's driving?" Felix asks. '
"George because he's the only one who can drive a bus legally." Zach says. Everyone nods. George hops in the drivers seat. "Mal. stand up there to tell him where to go." Zach says. I nod. Everyone sits down except me. I grab my camera from the seat behind George. "Hej guys. Horse Lover here. As you can tell I am not in the house or office. I am on a bus. Today we are going on a road trip!" I say. George starts the bus. I turn off my camera. "Where to?" George asks. "San Antonio." I say. He nods. He pulls out of the driveway.

Time skip because boring car stuff.

We pull into a gas station. I walk in and buy a snack. "How do i get to Arrowwood Stable?" I ask the cashier. She checks me out and tells me the direction. "Thank you. Sarah." I say. "Thank you for shopping here Horse." She says. "You watch my videos?" I ask. She nods. "I think you and George are great together. Also my channel is Dog Lover." She says. "Thank you. I have to get going." I say. She nods. I wave goodbye as I'm walking out the door. She waves back. I walk to the bus. I hop in.

Again. Time skip because I can. At the stable.

We pull into the stable driveway. People stop what their doing and look at us. George parks. We hop out. I turn on my camera. "First stop on this trip. Arrowwood Stable!" I say excitedly. I turn off my camera. We walk to the barn. I walk into the office. "Hello. How may I help you?" The lady asks. "I'm here to see Lacey Anderson." I say. "That's me. Who are you?" She says. "Mal Damon or you know me as Mal Anderson." I say. "Mal!" She yells. I nod. "Oh! How you've grown up. Who are they?" She says pointing to everyone. "This is my boyfriend George. My dad Ryan. My friends Zach, Hailey, Garret, Leah, Andrew, Emma, Megan, Felix, and Marzia." I say pointing to each of them. She nods. "Want to ride. We have a trail ride going out in ten minutes." She says. "Not today. We have other stops. Can you tell me where Kacey lives?" I say. She nods and tells me directions to his house. "See you soon Aunt Lacey. Bye." I say. "See you then. Bye." She says. I walk outside with the others. "Ready to go?" George asks hugging me from behind. I nod. He lets go of me. We walk to the bus. "So Zach what do you want to do with this?" I ask. "I was thinking we could get our logo painted on it and use it to go to live shows. This way we don't have to have people sitting on each other." He says. I nod. We hop on the bus. "Mal. Are you sure you want to meet all your family?" Dad asks. "Dad. I was seven when I was sent to the orphanage. The only reason why I went there was because my aunts and uncles didn't have enough money to take care of me. I'm sure I want to meet them. I won't leave you. I promise." I say. He nods. He walks to a seat. George hops in the drivers seat. I sit down behind him.

Note

Hej guys. Hoped you liked this chapter. Again having to write on my computer. Sorry there isn't any outfit pictures. I was going to put the house that they live in up top, but couldn't because I couldn't figure out how to put a picture up there with this computer. I will try to update as much as I can. School is starting soon. Here in Alamo school has already started. I am not going to public school so I don't have to start until next Thursday. Shout out goes to the usual people. See you next time my pack. Byeeeeeeeeee.