I

Cameron
(3 years later)

"Cameron baby don't stop, ughh please don't stop." I heard her cry out.

I kept my pace going as I watched her bite on her bottom lip. She grabbed onto her titties as I gripped on her thighs. I spreader her legs apart so I could go deeper.

"You so fucking tight." I groaned as I pushed deeper. I bit and sucked on her neck leaving marks around marking my territory.

"Baby I'm finna cum." She moaned as she snaked her legs around my waist. I ain't goin' lie I'm finna cum right with her.

"Come for daddy baby." I groaned in her ear. Within seconds we both reached our climaxed and came all over the sheets. I pulled outta her and threw away the condom.

"Cam I swear every time we do this, I cannot feel my legs." She whined.

"You begged for it this time baby, not me." I said pulling my boxers up.

"I know and I be enjoying it too." She smiled pecking my lips. I watched her short beautiful body get out the bed and into the bathroom.

Now I know it's been awhile since y'all heard from me and last time we kinda ended on a bad note.

Y'all probably thinking that the girl I was just fucking was Isis but y'all thought wrong. It's actually my new girl Trinity.

I met Trinity on my birthday two years ago. It was me, Julius, and Lance at the club turning up but I had spotted her dancing with her and her friends. We kept glancing at each other until I finally made a move to go talk to her. I tired getting her back to my place but she declined and continued Chillin with her friends.

Few days later, we both ran into each other at the mall. That day I asked her out properly on a date and for me to get her number. She accepted both and ever since then we've been kicking it.
*
"Babe have you seen my MacBook?" I called out as I finished packing my clothes.

"It's in the living room."

I jogged to the living room then back and packed it in my carry on.

"Do you really have to go and leave me?" She pouted.

"I'm not leaving you Trin it's just a business trip then I'm just goin stop by Isis crib and check on CJ."

She folded her arms and rolled her eyes. She didn't care at the fact I had a kid but she just doesn't trust Isis around me. Why is that? I'on know. She has nothing to worry about.

"Babe I promise I'm goin come back to you before you know it." I said bringing her close to me. I pecked her lips a few times before hugging her tight.
*
"Ayo bro you almost ready?" I asked Lance through the phone.

"Shiii ma, keep doing like that." I heard him groan. I know this nigga ain't getting head while on the phone.

"LANCE!"

"Oh shit." I heard the phone drop and him muttering. "Yo bro you there?"

"Yes nigga, you almost ready?"

"Uh yeah." I heard him zip up his pants. "I guess me and Mya got a bit sidetracked."

"Yea whatever nigga just be ready once I get there." I said hanging up.
~
"Yoyo!" I said as I him walk in to the car. I saw him and his daughter with bags.