III

Demetrius in the Media😍

Isis
Waking up this morning, I looked over and saw Demetrius sleeping soundly. The way the light shined against his face made him look angelic. I couldn't help but brush his hair with my hand.

"Stop touching me." He said groggily into to the pillow.

"Morning sleepy head." I whispered before kissing his cheek. He smirked and fluttered his eyes open.

"Wassup ma." He said groggy. "You work today?"

"Yea , I'm about to get ready now."

He nodded slowly before drifting back off to sleep. I got up and stretched out the bed and went inside the bathroom for a shower.

I lotioned my body and put on a regular black v neck and some black leggings with a pair of some black fenty slippers. After retrieving my purse, I kissed De and CJ goodbye before driving to work.
*
"Morning sweetie."

"Good morning Mrs. Regina."

She gave me a warm smile before returning her attention back on her client.

I went to back and put my belongings in my cubby area. As I put on my apron, I heard the door open.

"Well well well look who it is." A familiar said. I smirked to myself and turned around to see the one and only Reese.

"Reese." I said. I looked at him for a second and saw the extra hair he had grown last time I've seen him.

Incase you guys forgot I had met Reese a few years back when I came to LA for the first time. He was actually the son of Mrs Regina and Diamond's brother. Once I moved to LA, we began to hang out more getting to know each other more but once my started growing he pussied out and thought it would be better if we just stayed as friends which I thought was hella dumb.

Now that I grew into my baby fat and got more curves, he's been trying to get back with me but it's a bit late for that since I've moved on to better things.

"Why you keep acting like that around me?"

"Acting like what?"

"Like you don't wanna be bothered by a brotha'."

"Reese don't even start this shit, don't act like I was never interested in you because I was. You were the one who ditched me."

"C'mon now ma, that was before and I'm here now."

"Too late for that Reese."

I walked passed him not even looking back. As I got to my booth Mrs Regina looked at me with a confused look.

"What's going on with you?" She asked sewing in a woman's weave.

"Nothing." I simply said getting ready for my next client.

Reese walked from the back and looked at me briefly before walking to the barbershop section.

"Oh I see." She said. "Reese tried to shoot his shot with you huh?"

"Yes and quite honestly I'm sick of it."