VIV

Isis
I can't help but feel so guilty for what I did. Demetrius did not deserve for me to cheat but I couldn't help it, well I could've but feeling Cam's lips just made me have automatic butterflies. I love Demetrius with all my heart and he's been with me all throughout my pregnancy, even though he was my nurse, and when I would request for another nurse he continued to aid for me. He was there for me when I would cry about what I've been through with Cam and he would listen.

After he left last night, I acted calm and let him have a breather but as hours flew I got worried. I mean usually when dudes be gone this long they're usually with another woman which I pray he's not doing. I just feel that karma is serving her dish to me.

One person that made me feel better was CJ. Seeing that cutie made it impossible to stay upset.

"Yo sis it's been a minute, whea you been?" Ju said as I picked up the phone. I haven't seen Julius in awhile and I missed my little brother.

"No where really, how are you?" I asked while rubbing CJ's back.

"I'm hanging in there, you busy?"

"Nah just chilling with CJ, want us to come over?"

"Yea, I need to see my favorite nephew anyways."

"He's your only nephew."

"Whatever just get here." He hung up the phone.

CJ and I got up from the couch and freshened up. After my shower, I lotioned up my body and slid on my outfit. I put on a black Thrasher hoodie with flame font along with my grey spandex leggings and black vans. I put my hair in slick ponytail and grabbed my purse. CJ had almost the same outfit as me but his hoodie was grey and had on his black adidas sweatpants with Oreo 4s.

"Ready banana?" I asked him.

"Yes mommy." He smiled.

I grabbed his hand and walked over to the car. After strapping him in tight, I pulled out the driveway and drive to Julius's.
*
"Does it kill you to put on a shirt when you answer the door?"

Every time we come over or if anyone was to come over, he never wears a shirt when opening the door. I get it's his house but jeez.

"Do you pay my rent? Exactly so shut the fuck up." He said picking up CJ.

"Watch your mouth around my son." I said walking in.

"Chill, he gon be cursing himself one day."

"Yea but today's not the day."

"Yeah yeah."

We both made our way to the couch and I put my purse to the side. Julius house was very clean for someone as reckless as he is. It's a nice space and the furniture was his favorite colors. Black, white and gray.

"So what's been going on?" I asked.

"Charity ain't tell you?" I shook my head no. I haven't spoke to charity in a few days. I tried to call but no answer. "Well I caught her in bed with Lance."

My eyes almost popped out my head. I knew this shit would happen but at the same time I couldn't believe it. "When?"

"Few nights ago. I had to leave out and look for another job since I stopped my last one due to my bald headed boss but when I couldn't really find nun I decided to go home. When I got there , everything seemed normal till I started walking towards the room and I heard moaning noises. At first maybe she was watching one of the many tapes we had made but it ain't sound like it was coming from a tv or nun so when I opened the door, I saw face down ass up against him.