IV

(The next day)
Demetrius
After leaving my pop's warehouse, I went over to pick up Isis to head over my mom's house. Dinner was good, it was good feeling seeing my woman and my mom get along. Every girl I had around my mom, she wouldn't approve. What shocked me was how much her and Isis got along so quick.
*
Waking up the next morning, I got a text from pops saying to head over at the warehouse.

Once I got there, all the guards gave me a nod and I headed upstairs. "Morning Dee." Megan greeted in her deep accent.

"Wassup, pops here?"

"In the back papi." She said. I smirked walked to his office. Once I got there, him and Cameron were discussing something.

"Ahhh there's my boy, come come." My pops said with a cigar in his mouth. I closed the door and sat in front of his desk next to ol boy.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"Well today is Cam's first day and I want you to show him the ropes on how we do things." He said. We both looked at each other and back at my pops. "So I want you two to collect a few payments and to make a drop later tonight, gives you two a chance to get to know each other."

We both got up from our seats and made our way out the room.

"See you boys later." Megan purred. We both gave her a nod and continued walking.

"How come you ain't hit that?" I heard Cam asked.

"Who said I didn't?" I shot back at him.
*
"So lets lay down a few rules before we do anything else." I said. "No-"

"Rules? Nigga I'm a grown ass man, who the fuck you think you are? My daddy? I think the fuck not." He said.

"Look here you fuckin' stick, you new to this shit ok? And I'll be damn if you fuck up this operation."

"Nigga who the fuck are you? I'd be damn to have a nigga looking like a fucking chipotle bag telling me about my damn actions." He said. "And i might be new to your family business but let's get one thing straight, I know how the game works. Ain't shit new over here buddy."

"Yeah aight." After driving my way through traffic, we made to our first location. One of many local strip clubs my dad owns.

"Shit if you would've told me we was coming here I would've brought some stacks with me." Cam said throwing his blunt.

"This is strictly business dickwad so I advise you to keep your dick in your pants."

"Bite me nigga." He said walking inside. It wasn't crowded due to the fact it's still morning but there was a few making it rain on the girls.

"Hey Dee, what brings you by." The bartender Tory said smiling.

"It's the first of the month so you know what that means."

"I feel you, but Lonzo just left out to run a couple errands so he'll pop up a little later."

"Aii well in the meantime can I get the usual."

"Sure and how about your friend." She said looking at Can.

"Oh he good." I said.