VI

Charity
Look before y'all start judging and shit, yes I told Lance to come over and fuck me. Aren't you with Julius tho? Yes I am but I had a wet dream about how Lance and I used to kick it and I realized I missed the dick.

When Lance came over , I was flowing like the Nile fucking River. Thank god I pampered up before this nigga got here cause ya girl was ready to get her shit pounded.

I led him back to the room and he began doing all this foreplay shit that made my kitty pur for him. We both got on the bed and slowly stripped off our clothes. Feeling his dick enter me made me have flashbacks. Old feelings starting coming back and with every one of his strokes , a tear rolled down my cheek.

My moans started getting louder and I kept digging my nails in his back. Once he started going harder, ohmylawwddd.

He flipped me over and started hitting it from the back. I started gripping the sheets as he went faster and faster but all that stopped once I heard:

"What the fuck!"

When I tell that I almost cracked my fucking neck when I saw Julius standing there. I hurried out of Lance's dick and covered myself with the sheets.

"Ju it's not what it-"

"Don't even start that 'it's not what it looks like' bullshit, cause all I see is this nigga fucking my girl."

"This nigga got a name." Lance said.

"Shut the fuck up pussy."

"Well I did just fucked up ya girl's pussy so." Lance shrugged. I looked at him embarrassed yet angry with him.

"Yo you tryna mix?!" Julius said removing his hoodie. "Nigga why don't you get it through yo monkey lookin ass that she don't want you no more."

Lance just simply put back his sweats on and said: "I wasn't the one asking for bro."

Julius looked over at me and his eyes went black. All the blood went from head to my damn feet. I was shook.

I watched as Lance grabbed his stuff and bumped into Julius as he left. I slowly slid on my robe and looked over at Ju.

"Baby I can explain."

"Explain what? The fact you cheated? All I tried to do was make yo ass happy and you do some nut shit like this. Think that shit look cute?"

"No but I was just thinking abo-"

"So you thinking bout otha niggas now?" He said as he pushed me against the wall. "That's what we doing now?"

"No." I whimpered. "I don't know why."

"You know why and I should slap yo ass right now for having me looking stupid." He said letting me go forcefully.

"Julius I'm sorry." I cried.

"Get ya shit and get out."

I was taken back. No one has ever said no shit like that before to me. I was never the one to be broken up with so this shit had be new to me.

"Wh-where am I supposed to go?"

"Not my fucking problem." He said. "But clean my sheets before you dip."

Isis
"Baby be careful going over there I don't want you to get hurt." I said as I watched CJ take off his shoes.

"Calm down mom, I got this." He said smiling.

"Yeah babe, lil man growing up let him be a big boy."

"Yeaah, come on Dee." He said. The two of them ran to the trampoline basketball court and I watched as they had a good time.

Times like this I'd think if Cam never cheated, would we be like a happy family. But just the thought of him cheating regardless makes me angry all over again. But I'm glad God put a person like Demetrius into my life and honesty I think I found love all over again.

As I kept watching the two, I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it and saw a text from Cam.

"Hey I know you out right now but I'm packing my shit to go back home and I wanted to know if we could talk" (12:04 pm).

I overlooked the text repeatedly and was a little sketchy. Should I? I don't wanna feel those old feelings. Every time I get around Cameron, I can't help but cry in the inside. He was my everything. But CJ helped me through everything and I love him for that.

As I was about to text back, i saw CJ and Demetrius walk back over.

"Man , CJ goin be a NBA champ when he get older man."

"Nah you just suck." CJ laughed. We both and laughed . Demetrius put CJ on his lap and tickled.

"Ion suck lil man I only let you win."

CJ kept giggling . "Whatever."

"Tell me I'm better."

"Your better." He laughed holding his stomach. Demetrius stopped and CJ made a goofy face that had me dying.

"Ahh I gotta pee." He said before running towards the restroom. Dee turned his direction towards me and puckered his lips signaling me for a kiss. I pecked his lips repeatedly before smiling.

"What's on ya mind princess?"

I shrugged . "Cam wants to talk to me before he leaves."

"Did you agree to?"

"Not yet, I wanted to tell you before anything."

"Well I ain't got no issues with it cause I trust you and would expect for it to be just talking."

"You have nothing to worry about."

"I know." He said. "Cause I'd kill you if you do stupid shit."

"Boy whatever." I laughed, pushing his face.

"Love you." He said .

"Mhm."

CJ came back and the two went right back into the trampoline section. I looked back at my phone and sent Cam a message to agree with this meet-up.