Chapter 1

Fukase's POV

"Here it is, room 104"

I stare at the door in front of me. Behind it, well be the people I well spend the year with. I don't personally know them, but I was told their names. Len, Piko, and Oliver. They can either be the best, or the can be the most annoying room mates anyone can ever had.

I sigh, and and reach for the handle. Slowly I open the door.

"MAGICAL BANANA ATTACK!"
Was the last thing I heard before getting smacked with a banana.

"Len, your supposed to hit me, not a person who comes through the door", a boy with white hair says, smacking a blond boy with a ponytail with a banana. While that happens, another blond boy in a choir outfit hops off the top bunk of one of the bunk beds and runs to me.

"Sir! Are you ok?!", he says with a British accent. He proceeds to check for injuries. "Im fine, it was just a banana. I don't think bananas can do much damage to anyone, right?", I asked, and he nods his head. The others walk towards me.

"You must be Fukase, right?", the white haired boy ask. I nod. "Great! I'm Piko, banana brains over here is Len, and this lil' fellow is Oliver!", He introduced. Oliver smiled and waved when he heard his name, while Len punched Piko's arm when his name was said.

Oliver grabs my hand and pulls me over to the bottom bunk of one of the bunk beds. "This will be your bed. Mine is the top bunk, and I'm not giving it up, so if you want to sleep on the top bunk, you'll have to sleep with me."

"Sleep with you, hmmm?", Len slides in next to him with the best real life version of a Lenny face, only to be slapped by Piko. "HE IS 12 LEN!" Oh boy.

I put my suit case on the bed and start taking some of my things out. Without turning around, I already hear Magical Kitty Len Len, Shota Shota Island, a bird, and an angry Piko yelling to turn it off.

This is going to be a long year, isn't it?

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・Time Skip Brought To You By A Magical Bird・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Oi oi oi, break it up lads", tries to break Piko and Len up for the 50th time. One thing I've learned is that if Len and Piko don't have anything to do, they tend to fight.

"Alright, why don't we do something. Today is Sunday, we don't have school (A/N: This school has students come the day before school starts so they can get their room set up and get to know their room mates, idk if other schools do that, just clearing it up), why don't out and do something", I suggested. I wasn't going to deal with fighting anymore, and I can tell Point, Oliver's bird James, and Oliver also had enough.

"Let's go to an arcade!", Len yells.

"I say we go roller skating!", Oliver also yells.

"I don't care what we do as long as we do something",I said. Then we looked to Piko for the tie breaker.

"Why are you looking at me?!", he ask, us still staring at him. "Fine! We can go to an arcade." Len cheers, Oliver pouts, then becomes as exited as Len.

☆*:.。. Another Time Skip Brought To You By Pikochu .。.:*☆

The arcade was a decent arcade. A bit bigger than Chuck E Cheese. There were, of course, arcades, a little food place, and a little corner used for anything. Today, that corner was occupied by three girls, wait, never mind, ones a boy, selling something boy x boy fan mangas, hopefully all fluff, for they seem around my age. Ummm, we're just going to move on now.....