Chapter 2

Fukase's POV

I wake up to Piko Piko Legend Of The Night.

"PIKO! TURN IT OFF!", Len yells. Piko yawns, then turns off the alarm he set on his phone. I yawn, then step out of bed. Piko went to go change, leaving me, Len, and Oliver. Speaking of Oliver...

"Oliver?", I gently poke the sleeping boy while trying to stay on the bunk beds ladder. He stays asleep. "Oliver?", I poke him a bit harder. Still asleep. "OLIVER!", I screamed, falling off the ladder.

"Fukase?", he looks down at me. I am currently on the floor with the wind knocked out of me. "Holy flip Oliver, what did you do?!", Len screamed. "It wasn't me, I swear!", Oliver yelled back.

"If you weren't asleep, he wouldn't have tried to wake you!"

"But that's not my fault!"

"Yes it is you stupid bird!"

"Dumb banana!"

"You cact-"

"ENOUGH YOU TWO!", Piko yells. Then, he walks over to me. "You ok Fukase?", he ask, helping me up. "Yeah I'm fine.", I answer, almost loosing my balance. "Great. We have 10 minutes before school starts"

"WHAT?!"

☆*:.。. Time Skip .。.:*☆

Oliver's POV

Me and Fukase had most, of not, all of our classes together. Our first class was History. I made sure James, who was hiding under my hat, was un noticeable. I sat near the window, and Fukase sat next to me. We didn't really do anything, since it was the first day. We just went over rules and stuff like that.

Our next class was PE. Locker rooms aren't really my cup of tea. Undressing in front of people is weird, and very uncomfortable. At least I didn't make a big deal out of it like this one boy did. Or was it a girl? Anyways, Fukase used his jacket and tried to make sure no one could see me. We did pretty easy stuff, since it was the first day.

The other classes were math, science, which Len was also in, and he sat next to a girl called "The Straight Faced Science Girl", then we had language arts, then choir. All of us had choir.

Fukase's POV

Me, Oliver, Piko, and Len sat next to each other, and waited for instructions.

"Good after noon class, I am Ms. Honda (I've read to much Fruits Basket), and I'll be you choir this year!", she excitedly exclaims. "We well be doing a little beginning of the year project to see where you guys need help on and where you are good." Great a project, already?

"I will be assigning everyone a partner, which they well have a week pick a song, practice it, then preform in to the class!", she said. Ok, that's not that bad. "The groups will be Miku and Luka, Len and Kaito, Rin and Gumi, Piko and Flower, Fukase and Oliver, IA and...." I got paired with Oliver? How well that work. He sounds like he sings slower songs and I sing songs like Broadcast Illusion.

After that we got with our partners to choose a song.

Sorry it's shorter than the last one. My iPad is about to die and I wanted to get this done XD I also started school now. Welp, see ya next chapter!