Chapter 6

Holy frick I'm alive

At least I think I'm alive

No, I'm not actually alive

I'm dead inside

Author-Kun's POV

School had finished. Fukase, Oliver, Len, and Piko decided to go ice skating, ever since PIKO FINALLY DECIDED TO WATCH YURI!!! ON ICE! LIKE ITS ABOUT GOSH FLIPPING TIME PIKO- ahem, excuse that outburst. Anyways, only two out of the four can actually ice skate. Non of the two are Fukase or Oliver. Only the banana boy and someone-please-give-him-a-v4-update boy can ice skate.

Boy! Is this gonna be fun to write! Just let me get my honey Butter chi- DANG IT! I left them in the car. Oh well. Welp, anyways, I shall stop interfering because you are probably VERY annoyed by now.

Fukase's POV

We were walking to the ice skating place, but then we realized how far it was and took a bus.

"LEN! PIKO! OLIVER! And Fukase, right?", yelled a familiar voice. We all looked towards the voice to see two girls holding hands. One with teal hair and one with pink hair. Miku and Luka I think they were.

Luka was wearing a pink turtle neck sweater and a light pink skirt. Not a short one, but it doesn't touch the ground all the way. She was also wearing red glasses. Miku was wearing a white dress with a blue bow and a hat with a blue ribbon on it. (I realized I didn't put descriptions on what the other characters are wearing, so I'll let you decide that)

"Hi Leeks, hi Tuna", Len said. Piko waved, and so did Oliver. I just stood there. Quiet. The two girls walked up to us.

"Where are you heading.", Miku asked. "To the skating rink", I answer casually. "Oh my gosh, same!", Miku said a bit to loud. Everyone stared at us.

Drawing my attention away from everyone, I look up and imagine music in my head. Hotel lobby music. Maybe a mix of Mystic Messenger music too. I then look down to Oliver, who was playing Mystic Messenger silently. I gently put my hand on his head, sigh, and draw my attention back to everything else.

Len is having a conversation with Miku and Luka, while Piko just stood there, occasionally interrupting them.

Then we arrived. We walked into the skating rink and got our ice skates.  The rink wasn't that crowded. There were still quite a few people, but it wasn't that bad. After we got our ice skates on, we walked into the ice...

Or tried to at least.

Oliver and I had to hold onto Len or Piko, since non of us can actually skate, or walk in ice skates. The moment we got on the ice, it was a certainly a sight. If this place was crowded, people surely would have gotten hurt by mine and Oliver's skates flinging everywhere. Len and Piko had to try their best to keep us up and not fall themselves.

Eventually, our two living handle bars decided that they wanted some non interrupted skating time, and left me and Oliver on our own. We grabbed onto the side of the rink and tried walking around there. Things went well until one of us lost balance, resulting in both of us falling... and knocking down another small group of people and Miku and Luka. Piko and Len just watched from a distance. After a few minutes of everyone trying to get up, we continued our little stroll along the side of that wall, passing by Piko and Len every once and awhile.

Hey guy, it's me, the author here. I'm sorry for not updating much. As much as I dont want to be that one person, I might not finish this. I don't even know the plot of this story anymore, I change writing styles, I'm busy with school (Im in middle school about to go into highschool), and there are alot of little details that I don't remember if I made or not. I might either discontinue this and start a new fanfiction, or just continue with the insanely slow updates. If I do decided to discontinue this, I'm sorry and I hope you understand. Have a nice day.