Chapter 3

Author Kun's POV

"I say we do Tarantula!", Oliver said excitedly. "Nah. People might take that song... inappropriately", Fukase answered. Oliver pouted, for he enjoys singing that song. "How about.... Broadcast Illusion!", the red head suggested. Oliver shook his head. They sat there and thought for a moment.

"Oh! I know one!", Oliver yelled. "What is it?", Fukase asked

"It's called, Otogi is the Country of Silver."

"That song? Isn't that a technically a love song?"

"Yeah, but it's cute!"

"Fine.", Fukase agreed. He isn't usually the kind of person who likes love songs, but he made an acception, for the blonds face had all sorts of joy written all over over it.

Fukase had to admit, it made him happy to see Oliver happy.

*:.. Time Skip Brought To You By Me Finally Gaining The Will To Continue Writing ..:*

Fukase's POV

School was over. Me and Oliver were walking to our room when suddenly, a flash of cyan flew passed us. Then, the cause of the blur tripped over their own foot and fell. They groaned in pain, for the had face planted.

"Did you have a nice fall?", I say looking down at our little Sonic The Hedgehog. He looked up at me and hissed. Then, he got up. Me and Oliver continued walking, but the boy followed. He was silent.

"hEy YOu LIttlE STinK!", a girl called out. I knew he was obviously talking to the boy behind us, for he was screaming gibberish at her. I was glad me and Ollie had gotten to our rooms. I didn't have to dear their weird conversation.

I opened the door and shoved Oliver in, and walked in. But neither of us were fast enough for the dreaded door. The door smacked my back, making me fall forward. Right in top of Oliver, whose face was probably one of the reddest tomatoes you've ever seen. I found it cute. Then I actually realized the position I was in and got off of him fast, blushing of course.

"OLIVER! IM SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO, I SWEAR!!", I apologized, helping up the traumatized Oliver. "I-it's fine. You didn't mean to after all.", Oliver said, accepting my apology.

Suddenly, we both realized that we weren't alone. We looked to Piko's bed to see Piko pinned Len down and about to stab the banana boy with a pencil.

"You saved me from death! Me heros~", Len said, then he pushed Piko off him and shoved him on the bed. "But it looks like someone needs to be punished for his crimes~"

Then I wacked Len with a pillow.

"WE HAVE A INNOCENT CHILD CURRENT IN THIS ROOM!", I yell, pointing to the confused Oliver. "AMD I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I WOULD VERY MUCH WANT TO KEEP HIS INNOCENCE!"

"What? So you can take it?"

I wacked Len again. Then I grabbed Olivers hand and started walking out of the room.

"Huh?", Oliver asked, very confuse.

"Come on Oliver, let's leave them and find something else to do.", I say, walking out of the room.

You know, I was going to admit to myself that I might have developed a small crush for Oliver, but because of Len, I think I'll just ignore that feeling...

For now at least.

Author Kun's note: Hello! I'm back with chapter 3!!! With school, I don't know how often I'll post, but I'll try to post as soon as possible.

Some of this chapter was random, but there are parts in here that are important Lololol

And just to clear it up, Piko and Len are boyfriends in this, they have known each other way before this story and actually begged the person in charge of the school to let them stay in the same room. I originally intended for Piko to be a Tsundere, but I don't know how that's turning out. Lol

Enjoy your wait for the next chapter. Maybe follow  39miku01  while you wait (your welcome my friend).