Chapter 5

Author Kun's POV

Woah! Another day of school! That's not really surprising.

The morning started off like this.

Wake up

If Oliver is asleep, feed James breakfast

Wake up Len

Race for the bathroom. Who ever gets there first uses it first.

Get dressed

Eat breakfast

Wait for the weirdos next door to stop blasting Mystic Messenger songs

Leave for school

Oliver brought James under his hat again, he just can't part with that little bird. Fukase walked with him to their class, which was History. The day carried along normally, until 6th period. They say down as normal. That's what you do when you walk into a class, right?

What? Me? Only on the 5th chapter and already out of ideas? If you though that, you are actually wrong. I know exactly what's going to happen. I'm just nervous when it comes to writing. What if I mess up. What if you guys don't like it. I'm just nervous. Let's just stop breaking the 4th wall and continue the story.

Once everyone was in class, Ms. Honda told everyone to start practicing there songs.

Oliver and Fukase found a nice little corner to practice in.

"Hey Ollie, do you have the lyrics?", Fukase asked. Oliver shook his head "I'll ask Ms. Honda if I can use my phone." Fukase said, then stood up and walked over to the teacher. She was reading a book called "Basket of Fruit" while eating a rice ball (Look at all those references).

"Excuse me?", Fukase asked. "Can me and Oliver use my phone to search up the lyrics for our song?" Ms. Honda finished up her rice ball and sat down her book. "Of course! Just use it for the song only."

Oliver's POV

I waited for Fukase to come back. I took off my hat and let James walk around on the floor for a bit. Then Fukase came back.

"She said we can", he said, then threw his phone at me. I looked up at him. "You want me to search up the lyrics?", I asked. "Sure, I guess."

I went onto google and search up the lyrics for Otogi is The Country of Silver. That's when I remembered.

"Oh, that's right. It's in Japanese...", Fukase took the phone from me and looked at the lyrics. Then, he looked back at me. "Do you not know Japanese?" He looked at me confused, which, I understand, since everyone here knows Japanese. "Well, I know Japanese, I'm just bad at it." His confusion went away.

"Ah. I can help you if you want."

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, I think you fit the song way better, I can just sing in the background.", I look down.

"Do you really want to sing only in the background? I think you have a beautiful voice that fits it better."

"It's fine. And thanks", I blush a little. Not many people tell me I have a beautiful voice (Oliver, that is a lie).

"Awww. Your blushing. Cute." Fukase says, then pokes my nose. I blush a little more. "Anyways, I guess we should start." I nod.

Probably short, but hey! It's done! If you guys want, you guys can give me ideas for side stories, and maybe it might make it in the actual story. I'm also doing some Olikase art for Halloween, so if you want me to post that when it's done, just tell me.
Oh, and thanks for over 300 views on this story. I can't believe people actually want to read this trashy fanfic.
Anyways, enjoy your day. Or night.

Byeeeeeeee~!