Chapter 4

Hello. How was your week? It is I! Izzy! I'm going to try to update each time I go to bowling. If my parents league ends before the story finishes... then I'll find a way. Anyways, enough of the future. Enjoy!

Fukase's POV

Wasn't thinking of where we'd go, so I took Oliver to the first place I can think of. An ice cream store! It was near by the school, and was owned by Kaito's father.

"Get anything you'd like, I'll pay for it", I told Oliver.

He ended up getting three scoops of chocolate and I got one scoop of strawberry. We sat down at a table, but in silence. We sat there eating for a while, until...

"Sooo, what's your favorite color?", Oliver asked. "Red. But I also like pink and white.", I answer. "Cool! I like navy blue." He said.

"What's your favorite animal?", I asked him.

"A bird. Do you watch anime?"

"Heck yeah! I love Yuri!!! On Ice!!"

"Really?! So do I!!"

This conversation just started getting good, when suddenly, my phone beeped. I checked my notifications, and that's when I saw...

A new chatroom was opened

(Time for Fukase's thoughts)

'GAAAAAH! A NEW CHATROOM?!'

'Get yourself together Fukase, you can't let Oliver, or anyone, know you play Mystic Messenger.'

'BUT WHAT IF ITS IMPORTANT?!?!'

'Don't. Open. It.'

"Hey? Is that that one dating sim?", Oliver asked, leaning over my shoulder. I jumped. "Y-yes.", I answer, scared of his response. "Cool. I've always wondered if there were some boys that played that game, since it's mainly targeted towards girls.", he says, letting me know that he doesn't judge me. So, I complete the chatroom, with Oliver watching over my shoulder.

*:.. Time Skip Brought To You By A Wild Birdo ..:*

We walked back in the room to be greeted by Piko and Len being normal. Piko was reading and Len was- hah! Got you, didn't I? You actually thought they were being normal? Nope! They were trying to recreate the Yuri!!! On Ice opening. Rest in Pieces whatever was breakable in that room.

Me and Oliver safely took shelter on Ollies bed, where we took turns doing random internet quizzes.

Yes, I made Fukase join me and my friend be those gay bois that play Mystic Messenger. Some random information, Fukase spent money on Deep Route, V's Route, and lots of hourglasses.

I don't know what else to put, sooooooooo, see ya!

P.S. I had something much more interesting planned for when they got home, but, ummmm..... I forgot.