Prologue

Prologue:

Jackson Overland Frost - the coolest,the most charming and intelligent rich guy in Sky high ...... The leader of the big four boys..  He can control  the power of ice,snow and wind...

Elsa Arendelle - pretty,shy,intelligent and friendly rich new girl in sky high...She has a little sister named Anna and a cousin named Rapunzel ( That she never met) ...She can control the power of ice and snow...

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock- the nerdy,intelligent,gentel and charming rich guy in sky high...Jack's best friend..Part of the big four boys...His special abilities are dragon trainer and a dragon comunicator...His power is controlling fire.....

Merida DunBroch- the skillful,boyish, and friendly rich new girl... She has three brothers...She can comunicate with a dragon and she can control animals and fire...

Flynn Eugene Fitzherbert- the shy,charming,and caring rich guy...He is also a memmber pf the big four...He is a shapeshifter ... he can copy an image of a person and other things...

Rapunzel de Corona- the pretty,adventurous and friendly rich girl...
Cousin of Elsa and Anna....She has the coolest power of them all ,she can heal a deseas and a scratch or something that is harmed by using her hair and it glows when she sing the hair song that Mother Gothel wrote.....(mother gothel rapunzel's evil foster mother)

Jonathan"Kristoff"Groff-(Jonathan Groff came from the real kristoff)the charming, gentel,and rich guy ... also a member of the big four.....He can control wind and heat......

Anna Arendelle - the pretty dreamy and intelligent rich girl... Elsa's sister and Rapunzel's cousin...

She can control water .......

( All of the them are new students)

Note:

Pls. vote and comment what are your opinion to this chapter .......

Choose the the love team so that the couple will be the topic on the next chapter..

Jelsa

Merricup 

Eugenzel

Kristanna