Chapter 8 (Talk between Elsa and Jack)

Elsa's P.O.V

"Umm.. Elsa can I talk to you  alone?"Jack asked me  

"Umm..sure ..." I said

~~some places at school~~

"Umm..Jack the thing that you said during the math period..actually I have a ex-b.f that keeps on following me and he thinks I am still his g.f until my mom and dad heard that he is still following me from school to my house, they decided to transfer here so that he couldn't follow me and I have this powers and he doesn't have... so why are we here???"I explained and ask..

"Umm.. never mind that question... umm actually I'm here to say something to you..and I don't know where to start..but I'm going to say that there is something going to happen wrong to me and all of you girls...so be careful always cause we don't know what will happen tomrrow or this day this month this week or this hour..."Jack said..

"Jack look at me,it's fine I'm always here...okay?"I said holding his cheeks making him look at me...

"Okay" he said in a sad way...

~~~the bell rang ~~~

Jack's P.O.V

~~the  bell rang ~~

"Let's to?"Elsa asked

"Umm.. wait what class do you have" I asked

"Umm...Physical Education. How about yours?"she answered and ask me

"Same"I said..

~~going to our lokcer in the gym~~

(Boy dressing room)

Hiccup: Hey bro how's the talk?

Me: Just fine..

Flynn: Are you sure?

Me: Yes

Kristoff: Well someone should admit first cause I heared that somebody in school is planing to ask Elsa in a date..

~~~~~~~~

Note :

Sorry guyz for updating so long because I was very busy....

I promise that in the next chapter will be fun and sad....