Chapter 2 (All Powers Shows up)

Elsa's P.O.V

When we went out the bus the principal welcomed us and we are asigned to go to the gymnasuim then she entroduce us to our coach.

"This is Mr. Cullen your coach and I'm principal Claire Jane Counter.."

she said " After you are asigned which group you will be like Simple powers and Cool powers,you'll be going to the guidance and get your schedules and now I will leave you in here..." she said and walked away...

"Now can I have a volunteer to show your powers?"Mr.Cullen said and somebody raised his hands and come up to the platform..

"Me" he said

"Can you entroduce your self mister?" he said.

"Frost ,Jackson Overland Frost.."he said while some girls are fainting..

"So what is your powers?"Mr.Cullen asked..

"I can control ice " he said while showing some snoflake in his hands..

"Good your in cool powers"Mr.Cullensaid that  while he was walking off the platform.. then he came near me and said"Hey there snowflakes.."

"Ummm. you" I suddenly heared Mr.Cullen called me"Can you show us your powers? "

Then I came in front and saw some girls rolling thier eyes on me ....

"Ummm... my name is Elsa Arendelle.. my power is....ummm..... ice and snow...." I said

Jack's P.O.V

"Ummm... my name is Elsa Arendelle .. my power is... ummm....ice and snow.."she said and created a snow rain while my eyes widened....

"Ummm.... your in COOL POWERS" Mr.Cullen said as she went down the platform...

--- Fast Forward ---

We are all in cool powers and we headed to the guidance office...

Rapunzel's P.O.V

"Hey ,Elsa where is Anna?"I said with an excited look..

"Ummm.. there she is !" she replied

We ran up to Anna and said "Anna how are you?" I said while hugging her..

"Umm.. Elsa who are they ?" she asked Elsa and said " Ohh.... umm.. this is Merida and Rapunzel our cousin.."

She was shocked and hugged me so tight.. "Im fine "she said while pulling out of the hug "Where are you going ?"I asked her

"Well I was finding Elsa then I saw the 3 of you.."

"Can we go now?" Merida asked and we all looked at each other and laugh....

Note :

:-) hahahahah sorry for the late update cause I didn't went to my aunt's house so I hope you could understand.....

I will write the story about jack and elsa...

Thanks...:-)