Chapter 1 (In the bus)

Elsa's P.O.V:

( alarm clock ringing )

"Elsa wake up!!!" Anna said while jumping on my bed ....

"How did you get in?" I asked her..

"Well the butler gave me the keys in your room..." Anna answered

"Ok,ok,ok I'm getting up .."I said..

Then I went to the bath room, take a bath,wear my clothes which are blue snowflake designed lose sleevless shirt,a blue soft unzippered jacket , and dark blue tight jeans , with a plain blue hill.... Then waterfall braided my hair then grabed my blue sling snowflake designed bag....

I went down the stairs and saw Anna, mom , and dad talking .....

"Come om honey let's eat breakfast"Mom said...

"We've been waiting for you sis..." Anna said..

--- time skip ---

After finishing breakfast the school bus arrived...

"Mom we're going!!!" Anna exclaimed..

Jack's P.O.V

I woke up at  6:00 a.m , take a bath at 6:05 a.m...then I put my white under shirt with blue polo black jeans and blue-black converse shoes.... then my nanny brought some sandwich and juice..then I grabed my blue and black sling bag then waited for the school bus...

--- after 4 minutes ---

" Nanny , just tell mom and dad goodbye, I'll be going now!!!" I shouted...

" Just be careful Jack !!." Nanny said.

"Yes I will..." I replied..

Then when I got in the bus I saw a pretty girl,she was sitting on my place and when i got near

she was sleeping then I sat next to her.

--- after a few minutes ---

Hiccup and Flynn saw me sitting at our place but thier faces were confused...

Hiccp's P.O.V

I woke up this 6:00 a.m then I went to the bathroom.. then I wore my brown long sleeve chaleco with brown shirt under it , a browm jeans and a black and brown convese shoes.When I went down the stairs I saw Flynn sitting on our living room..He is wearing a chaleco with a long sleeved under polo shirt.then a brown jeans and a brown shoes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Flynn.

"I'm just waiting for you." Flynn answered.

"Well I'm sure that you are done prepairing your things or your self. Are you?.." I asked Flynn.

"Well of course, cause I am very excited on meeting new students in Sky High.." Flynn said..

(when I finished eating exactly , the school bus just arrived)

"Mom , dad I'm going now !!"I shouted.

"Just be careful son"Mom and dad shouted..

"Yes mom and dad"I answered..

Then when we saw Jack sitting in our place but,we went confused when he is not on the right side when we turned our head on the right we saw a girl sitting there.

Then I asked Jack " Who's that?"

" I don't know , maybe a new girl.!" Jack whispered-shouting.

Then we just laugh and teas him...

"Shut it will you..." Jack said..

"Hey guys !" somebody said..

Then when we look out for the voice it was Kristoff. He was wearing brown chekerd polo shirt,dark green pants and a converse shoes..

"Who's this pretty girl here?"Kristoff asked us..

"It's Jack's new girl..." I answered chukling .....

" Shut it will you" Jack said with annoyance..

Rapunzel's P.O.V

Flowers gleam and glow

Make your power shine

Make the clock reverse

Bring back what ones was mine

What ones was mine ....

I woke up in the morning bathed my self and dressup...I wore my pink dress with a wide white belt and a 3 inch pink high heels..

(after I ate my breakfast )

beep beep...

"Mom , dad I'm going!!" I shouted....

"Be careful honey!"mom replied...

Whe I stepped on the bus I saw an empty seat between a girl and a boy at the back portion of the bus ...

" Umm... Excuse me can I seat beside your girlfriend? " I asked the boy with white hair...

" Ummm... Yes you can " a boy with a glass on answered...

"And by the way that is not his girlfriend" he said while smiling holding his laugh ...

"Ohh.. Im very sorry .." I said to the white haired boy ...

(After a minute I saw a girl with freakishly red hair...)

she sat beside me...and she is wearing loose green sleevless and a white jeans with a flat criss-cross strapped sandals..

" Hi can I seat beside you?" she siad while smiling ....

" Yes you can and by the way my name is Rapunzel,*shaking hands with her*  can I know your name? " I said

"Ummm... where are my manners, I'm Merida, Merida DunBroch"she said

----Fast Forward----

"Students please be steady for a flying trip"the driver said while pushing something and the belts suddenly showed up then the girl beaide me woke up then she smiled then we entroduce ourselves.....

"Hi I'm Rapunzel and this is Merida"I said ...

" I'm Elsa,Elsa Arendelle.." she said

" Your Elsa , the Elsa Arendelle"I said while I was shocked..

"Yes I am "she said

"So you are my cosin" I siad

"Aaahhhahhhahhhhh"we both whisper-yelled.

( the bus got us on the school it was huge and its floating up in the sky)...