Chapter 12 (Dinner)

Elsa's P.O.V

As we were about to go to the auditon we saw a anouncement that auditions are tomorrow ..

"Thanks God"Jack sighed..

"It looks like we should go now" I said 

"Yeah you're right" he said ......

"Can I come to your house?'

"Umm.. sure...I'll just ask dad" I said grabbing my phone from my bag..

PHONE 

DAD: Hello?Elsa?

ME:Dad can my friend come there?

DAD: Sure....and invite your friend for dinner..

ME: Yes dad..

Phone call ended

"He said yes and he want you to join us on our dinner" I said pushing the door of the entrance of the school..

"Ohh I'll just text mom in the bus"he said

We walked to the bus and we sat down at the very back of the bus...

Jack's P.O.V

I texted mom and here is the text I sent to her:

ME:Mom can I eat dinner at my friend's house?

MOM:okay and be back before quarter to 10....

ME: yes mom

"Elsa mom said yes" I whisper-shout at her...

"Okay" she said

~~~ Time skip ~~~

"Arendelle, Elsa"the driver said(Anna went home first)

"Come on Jack"she said 

"Bye guys" I said waving my hands at the boys..

We got off the bus and Elsa press the doorbell and the gates open and I turned my left and saw our house 

"Hey my house is over there"I exclaimed she turned her head to the direction I pointed "so we are neighbors"

 "And I can visit you everyday" I whispered to my self...

"What?"she asked ..

"Oh Nothing"I said and entered the gates..

"Jack can you wait for me here?" she asked and i just noded and she went inside the mansion door leaving me behind.. after a few minutes she went outside the door and let me get in their big mansion..

"Mom his here"she said 

"Okay honey, tour him first" she said 

"Ughh,yes mom" she said while heading to her room and I just followed her...Her room is completely beautiful with snowflake design and it looks like an apartment cause it has its living room and some kitchen appliances and it has this room like closet with dozens of clothes and her bathroom and her bed is in a room and she had this mini game station room.All her things seemed to be blue but some are different...

"Just sit in the sofa and you can play at the station and you can just sit there and turn on the TV while I'm going to change my clothes..."she said heading to her closet

I turned on the TV and suddenly the door open and someone krept inside and i quickly hide myself near the sofa and I peeked and I saw Anna and she was planning to scare her sister and I quickly got up and stoped her..

"What are you do....Jack?!"she said and Elsa came out of her closet..

Anna's P.O.V

I was about to scare Elsa when somebody hold my wrist..

"What are you do.....Jack?!" I said turning around and saw Jack...and suddenly Elsa came out of her room..

"Are you going to scare me you little flower" she said in a teasing look. I hate it when she do that...

"Yes"Jack said

"Are you two in a relationship?Well its just the first day of school and its awkward to be in a relationship with that boy and he's not only just a boy but the hottest and coolest boy in Sky H-" I was cut by Elsa and Jack.

"Shhh." they said in unison

"Okay Okay.." I said

"So are you guys together?" I asked

"No!" they said in unison

"Okay,okay don't be hesterical I'm just asking" I said and suddenly mom entered the room..

"What happened?I heard someone saying no..."she said

"Umm...there's no problem mom its  just that Anna is chasing me to tickel me!"Elsa said and mom just smiled and walked away..

"Aren't you going to tour him?"I said..

"Uhhh.. yeah I forgot about it" she said

"I need to go to my room to get my Apple tablet..." I said turning away and Elsa toured Jack around...

~~few minutes later and the dinner is ready~~

"Yes its dinner"I said..

I ran downstairs and went to my seat with a flower decoration and my plates are decorated by flowers too...

Elsa's P.O.V

We walked to the dinning room and we found Anna waiting for us and we sat down in the opposite side of the table and mom and dad went in...

"Ahh there you are" he said while hugging us and he look at Jack

"Ohh,your the visitor?" he asked Jack

"Yes" he said 

"And by the way I'm Mr. Adgar Arendelle and that is Mrs. Idun Arendelle" dad said 

"Nice to meet you.. my name is Jack Overland Frost.."

"Your the son of Mr.&Mrs. Frost the company owner of Frost Corporation?" dad asked

"Yes sir" Jack said...

"So,your at sky high too?" mom asked..

"Yes mam"Jack answered

"Ohh.. just call us aunt and uncle cause your mother is my bestfriend"mom said..

"Thanks aunt.."Jack said..

"Mom can you cut it off?" I said annoyed...

"Manners darling" mom said ..

"Yes Yes" I said lazyly

We ate our dinner and mom told me to entertain Jack.I hate ot when mom told me that.

"Jack?"I asked...

Jack's P.O.V

"Jack?" Elsa asked..

"What?"I said

"Umm...do you have a sister?"she asked..

"Yes..actually she is going to study in our school next year..."

"Ohh..I love some sisters especialy if it is younger than me.."she said..

She is better than my girlfriend.She makes me comfotable but if  I broke up with my girlfriend her dad will get mad but whatever I will find the right time to brake up with her...

"Elsa I have to go it's already 9:25 and thanks for the dinner..."I said walking out of their house..

"Okay,bye see you tomorrow.."she said..

"See you tomorrow"

I walked to our house and get in and I hurry up in my room and went to the bathroom and take a bath and after dressing up with

my blue pajamas I went to bed and sleep......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note:

I'm sorry for taking so long to update because my mom confiscated my pocket wi-fi...

But please enjoy... :-)