Chapter 4

Alex yells for fousey because he's in the other room.
Alex: LAUREN JUST PASSED OUT!!
Fousey: Alex, chill, I'll call 911 and everything with be ok.
Alex: ...... Ok
They take her to to the hostipal where Lauren lays in her bed with a ton of cords everywhere on her body. Alex and fousey wait nervously out in the lobby. Fousey looks over and sees Alex is crying.
Fousey: Alex, trust me she'll be ok.
Alex: and what if she's not? What happens then? She's in there and I can't be by her side!!! The doctor calls Alex and Fousey outside of her door
Doctor: I'm so sorry. But Lauren has bleeding in her brain. And we're not sure if she's gonna make it. I'm sorry. She's also in an a coma. We truly don't know if she's going to wake up.
Alex: well can we go in there?
Doctor: yes go right ahead
They walk in and Alex sees her. Alex immediately falls apart. He can't imagine life without her.
Fousey gets a little teary eyed. But stays strong for Alex's sake. Fousey hugs Alex as tight as he could and tired to calm him down. Alex walks over to Lauren and kisses her. His tears drop on Lauren's nose and run down her cheeks.
Alex: Lauren please wake up! I need you! I can't live without you!! You've been so amazing and I love you so much!! WAKE UPPP (cries some more)
Fousey: Alex. She'll be ok. She's strong.  She'll wake up and be ok. Promise
Alex: ok. But Andrew? HE'S IN AN A COMA TOO!!! What did I do to DESREVE this Fousey? What?
Fousey: nothing. Your such a great guy and this isn't your fault. Things happen it's all going it be ok.
Alex:  o-o-o-ok.
To be continued...