Chapter 10

Just then Alex's dad came storming in.
Alex's dad: WHAT THE HELL ALEX?! YOU GOT LAUREN PREGNANT?! HOW COULD YOU YOU KNOW ITS A FAMILY RULE TO WAIT UNTIL MARRIAGE!
Alex: dad! Uh..um..I.. what gave you that idea?
Alex's dad: Don't even try to play that game! I was about to come in when I heard you talking, so I listened. How could you Alex?
Lauren: Mr. Wassabi I'm very sorry I didn't know your family waited until marriage. anyways you shouldn't be blaming Alex I should've never have raised my shirt or this wouldn't have happened.
Alex: Lauren no I should've never pinned you to the wall and kissed your neck or this wouldn't have happened.
Alex's dad: ok ok I don't need you to go into full detail geez. I get it it was both of your faults. Alex you have disgraced the family and from now on you will have that negativity around you when you are with the family.
Alex frowned and looked down at the floor. Lauren: Mr. Wassabi just think about it your son is got is going to be a father! You are going to be a grandpa! Think of the good times you will have with you grandchild! Doesn't that count?
Alex's dad just stood there. He finally spoke up.
Alex's dad: I now realize that Lauren. I am very proud of both of you. I'm just sad that my son has broke the family law. Come here Alex. Alex walks over to his dad and they hug.
Soon they have to fly back to L.A so they say goodbye to Andrew. Alex gives him another gentle hug.
When Alex and Lauren got back Lauren was making dinner when she felt Alex hugging her from behind.
Lauren: not right now Alex. We can cuddle and watch a movie in a little bit okay?
Alex sighed.
Alex: okay.
After they were done with dinner Lauren noticed Alex looked very sad so she went over to Alex and gave him a long, passionate kiss. Alex smiled. He pushed her back so she would fall on the couch. He leaned and kissed her back. Lauren smirked and pulled his head towards her they kissed again. Alex then spinned Lauren around to where he sat down and Lauren sat down on his lap. Lauren wanted to make Alex feel good. She once again passionately kissed Alex holding his neck. She stopped and looked at Alex. He's eyes lusted over her. He kissed her until he stop to breath.
Alex: I love you so much baby girl.
Lauren: I love you too.
After they were done with the movie they went to bed and when Lauren got settled in bed Alex wrapped his arms around Lauren with his hands on her stomach. He whispered into her ear, "I can't wait for this little angel to be in this world" he said as he rubbed Lauren's stomach. she turned her head and gave Alex a kiss. Lauren had that warm felling inside her. And that feeling was safe. A safe feeling with Alex. As she fell asleep she thought no other man could be more respectful or such a gentleman as Alex was.
To be continued

So if read the chapters on my Laurex fan acc on insta @/lustfullaurex (always plug hehe) you might notice that in here it's a little different. On most chapters I always change it a little but this one I added a lot more detail. So if you follow my insta acc and read them on there too just know that I change the chapters a little here on Wattpad:)