Chapter 12

Lauren wakes up to...

Lauren woke up to a feeling of her needing to throw up. She runs to the bathroom and throws up after 16 minutes of waiting. She went back and layed down for a few and felt like she needed to pee, she went to go pee.. And then she noticed something when she looked down. It was her bleeding. Like a period. (Yes it can happen to some woman who are pregnant.) she screamed for Alex and he shot up and ran to her. He look down and saw the blood. He threw on a shirt and picked her up and got in the car and dashed to the hospital. Remembering it was 3 am so he couldn't call anyone and wake them up.
Doctor: we need to do a cat-scan of her stomach to see what's wrong.
Alex: do anything you have to!!
Lauren: please
Doctor: follow me to the room.
They walk in to the room and hook Lauren up to the machine. As the doctor scans he doesn't see anything wrong.
Doctor: okay guys. Nothing is wrong. Minor bleeding can happen during pregnancy. You guys are good to go home.
Alex: thank goodness!! Thank you very much.
Doctor: anytime. Now you guys be great parents for that baby!!
Alex and Lauren: will do!! Goodnight!! They drive home with a huge deal on there shoulders. Alex realized how much he's gonna be a father. He gets a little emotional but not for long.
They get home and go back to sleep because they had to go to the grove for a meet up.
Lauren throws up again but doesn't think much of it.
**next month**
The baby is doing well and next week is the gender reveal. So Alex and Lauren are very excited for what there baby is going to be...