Chapter 14

The call Alex got was from Baz..
(Lauren's ex boyfriend)
Baz: hey, so I've heard you got Lauren pregnant?
Alex: yes I did, and we are having a boy. do you have a problem with that?
Baz: OHHH nothing... Just that.. Did she ever tell you about us??
Alex: oh many stories that make me wanna punch you in the face even more everytime i hear one.
Baz: so you've heard the story of her and i at the mall? In the bathroom?
Alex: no....
Baz: we were in the mall and she threw me into the bathroom with her and he wanted to have sex. She forced it on me and I couldn't stop her.
Alex: that's complete bullshit! Don't ever say that dirty lie again!! Now leave me and Lauren alone and let us be happy! You and her are over!! Deal with it!!
Alex hangs up.
**next morning**
Alex and Lauren are having breakfast. They made pancakes eggs and bacon. While they where eating Lauren received a text from Baz.
Baz: hey slut!! I just wanted to let you know that you're boyfriend who got you pregnant, has heard of our mall sex story!! He heard it last night!!
Lauren drops her jaw in complete fear and disbelieve. She looks at Alex and just wraps her arms around him and starts to cry.
Alex: Lauren what's wrong??!!
Lauren: Baz just t-Texted m-m-e and said that we had s-ex in a mall bathroom. And said he told you a-bout it!!! Last night!! Did he??
Alex: well yes.. he called me.. Lauren?
Lauren: yes Alex?
Alex: is it true?
Lauren: uh....