Chapter 7

Alex walks out of the bedroom to find Lauren in her underwear and bra and he sees Fousey laying on the couch. Alex turns red with anger and starts yelling at fousey.
Alex: FOUSEY WHY?? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO DO THIS TO ME??? LAUREN IS MINE BACK OFF BRO!!
Fousey: aye man, she's the one who walked out naked so please don't blame this on me. I don't deserve it and neither does Lauren.
Lauren: Alex jezz I did walk out here but it's only because I didn't know he was in here. He already saw me so I just left it. We're all best friends so I didn't think it was a big deal. I'm sorry Alex I should've thought about you and how you would've felt.
Alex: no Lauren it's ok. I'm so sorry.
Alex walks to Fousey and hugs him and tells him he's sorry.
**next month***
Lauren: Alex... I missed my period.
Alex: what? Are you serious?
Lauren: yes Alex. should I take a test??
Alex: yes. Right now.
Lauren goes to the drug store and gets a pregnancy test. She gets home and is obviously really nervous. She didn't know how to feel if she was pregnant. Is she ready for a baby? Is she to young? Is it to early in her relationship with Alex to be having a baby? How would Alex react if she was pregnant?
Lauren takes the test.
It tested positive
Lauren goes to tell Alex who was nervous too.
Lauren: Alex.... I'm pregnant. We're having a baby!
To Be Continued...