You Meet Again

Okay, here's the second one! I'm slightly trying to hurry this because I want to get to the fun stuff but for a good book, I must write it all. Okay, get readin' ma fellow Uchiha lovers.

(F/N): Friend's Name

(E/C): Eye Color

(F/S): Favorite Store

                                                         *inner duckbutt* ~(•>• )~

Sasuke:

You walked to lunch that day to see one of your new friends, Hinata was there waiting for you. "Hinata!" You called waving a hand in the air and walking torwards her. She jumped looking your direction then smiled to see you. "O-oh, h-hello (Name). Y-you scared me." She mumbled and showed you a small smile. You smiled back and you both walked to get your lunch.

"Here," You said while giving her a tray. "T-thanks." Hinata stuttered. You walked up with the line and waited to get your food, but accidentally bumped into the person in front of you. "Oh, sorry about- Sasuke?" You asked when you saw his face. He looked at you with a slight scowl. "Yeah, who else do I look like?" 

"Oh, sorry." You kept quiet for awhile with the line only moving up slightly. "I-I just wanted to say thank you by the way, when you helped me to my class." You said keeping your voice low so not many people would hear. He looked at your (E/C) eyes through the corner of his dark orbs and nodded. You all got your lunches finally and you sat down at your table.

"Oh, I forgot a fork," You said and smiled. "I'll be right back." Hinata nodded and you got up and turned around to walk back to the utensils. You weren't really paying attention and accidentally bumped into some one and fell on your backside. You looked up with wide eyes to see Sasuke standing with a somewhat surprised expression. "Sorry, I didn't see you, are you alright?..." He asked but mentally scolded himself for being so considerate like that. You nodded. 

"S-sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, I'm fine," You tried to get up but he held out a hand before you could. You stared at him for a while before taking his hand and was pulled up with ease. His hand was so soft, but you snapped out of it when he pulled it away. "Sorry again," He mumbled before walking past you. You stared at his back as he walked away, still confused with the whole situation. 

Itachi:

"One caramel mocha iced latte please. And with whipped cream," You smiled and the cashier nodded, walking away to get your order. You were currently at the cafe again for your morning coffee. This was the same cafe where you met, him. Itachi Uchiha. After you surprisingly were cheated on, he brought you here to comfort you. You couldn't stop thinking about him, his long dark silky hair, or dark, endless eyes. You sighed and felt a tap on your shoulder. 

"Uh, ma'am, your coffee?" The teen asked and handed you the cup. Your eyes widened and you smiled nervously, taking it from him. "Oh! Sorry! Here-" You handed him the money and he thanked you, and you walked off sipping the coffee. 

"Hey, (Name)." A familiar voice called to you. You stopped and turned around to see the man you were just day dreaming about. Itachi. "Itachi? I-I mean, Mr. Uchiha...?"  He smiled and walked towards you. "No, please just call me Itachi." He stood in front of you and put a hand on your shoulder, giving you a warm smile. "It's nice to see you again, (Name). If I can call you that." You shook your head rapidly. "N-no! It's fine!" You stuttered. Whenever you were around this guy you just immediately started freaking out.

"Alright then. Would you like to sit down with me?" He asked. You didn't say anything but nodded and smiled. He smiled back and led you to the table for two where he was sitting in the back. He sat and gestured you to sit in front of him and you obeyed, sitting down on the chair. "Alright, so how have you been?" He asked, sipping his coffee. "Oh, I've been better. Thank you." You smiled again and took a sip as well.