When He Asks You On A "Date"

Okay, there was only a modern picture of Obito unless he was with Kakashi. XD  And I know I said that I wouldn't add characters but I think I'll add Shisui or Izuna in a little. We're in a bad spot right now though.

 ~( -3- )~ Okay, enjoy!

(F/R): Favorite Restaurant

Sasuke:

The bell rang once again and you smiled to yourself. Just a few more classes and you were free. Today was your last day of senior year. You were a full adult now. 

You walked to your art class happily when you bumped into the same raven haired boy once again. You smiled at him. "Oh, hi Sasuke." You greeted and he nodded. "Hi." He was about to say something  else but stopped and looked down. You had confusion written all over your face. 

"... Do you want to hang out after school," He said not much like a question but avoided to make eye contact with you. You blushed a little and looked down as well. "S-sure. I'll meet you at the front door after school." You said and smiled, walking away. Sasuke breathed in relief and walked the opposite direction towards his class. 

You got to class and sat down in your seat with your face still red. Someone tapped your shoulder and made you jump. "What is it?" You turned to the person and saw the familiar face of Naruto. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" He asked. You sighed and took out a pencil. "Uh, it's nothing. Are these clothes pretty?" You asked and he looked at your outfit. "Uh, I guess?" He scratched the back of his head. 

"Do you have a date (Y/N)?..." He smirked at you and you almost slapped the boy. "No!" He frowned "Okay."

"I think you do-" He suddenly whispered. 

"NARUTO!"

Itachi:

You walked along the sidewalk to go to your favorite store, (F/S). As you walked along and was about to turn, someone turned to you and waved. "(Name)! I knew you'd come here," Itachi said and smiled as he walked up to you. You stepped back surprised at first but then realized who it was. "Itachi?" 

"Yes, how are you doing?" He asked and you smiled back. "Oh, fine. What are you doing here?..." You asked and he put his hands in his pockets. "Well yesterday when we talked you said you liked to come here so I figured you would stop by today." He said and you looked down nodding. "Why... don't we go inside?" You asked and he nodded, opening the door for you. You smiled and walked in, Itachi following. 

Once you were inside he brought you to the corner to talk. "So (Name), I wanted to ask you something." He said. You nodded. "Well, I was wondering if we could meet up sometime, like at the cafe or something." He asked and you immediately became flustered. "O-oh, like just hang out?" You asked. He nodded and smiled once again. "Yeah, so is that a yes?" He asked. You nodded.

"Yup!" You replied hastily. He nodded and gave you a piece of paper. You took it and stared at the numbers. "What's this?..." You asked though you already knew well what it was. "It's my number. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?" He asked. You nodded again not knowing what to say. 

"Y-yeah... see you," You said and he waved and walked out the door, leaving you as red as a tomato. 

Obito:

You sat at the food court in the mall the next day, eating some Chinese food from a takeout box. You kept checking your phone for emails or texts but as usual, nothing. You sighed and ate in peace when suddenly someone placed a hand on your shoulder and you jumped out of your seat, turning around while in a fighting stance. 

"Woah, I'm not here to fight, (Name)." Obito chuckled. You stared for a second and then smiled nervously getting flustered. "O-oh, it's you. Sorry about that... Obito..." You said, realizing some food was on your face and quickly wiped it off. Obito laughed.

"Hey, I saw you here and wanted to ask if you would like to meet up sometime," He cheerfully said, sitting down at the table. You sat down as well and smiled. "Sure! But... where?" 

"I don't know, here, a restaurant, the park, anywhere!" He smiled. You nodded. "Hm... we can meet in the park if you want, but how will I contact you?" Obito smiled and reached in his pocket, while taking out his phone. "Already ahead of you. Here's my number. Just text me now and then I'll call you sometime. Okay?" He asked and you nodded, putting the number in your phone and texting them 'Hi'.

{From Obito}: 'Hey! How are you?'

{To Obito}: 'You know we're right I front of each other.'

{From Obito}: 'So?'

You chuckled and put your phone down, looking at Obito. "Okay, so you'll call me?"

"Yup." He nodded and stood up. "Okay then, I look forward to it." You grinned.

Madara:

"Hm..." You sat on the park bench thinking about Madara. Again. You seemed to bump into him everywhere. It was weird... like... true love? You laughed to yourself. Not for you.

"Hey." A voice suddenly greeted behind you and you jumped. "Ah!" You turned around. "Madara?" He held a hand up. "Yo." Madara sat next to you on the bench and you sighed in relief. "What are you doing?" He asked. You shrugged. "I guess just thinking... what are you doing?" 

His eyes traveled the other way and he scratched his neck nervously. "Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go eat somewhere, or...?" He asked nervously and your faced heated up. "L-like, hang out s-somewhere?" You tried to stop stuttering but you couldn't help it. Madara raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Yeah, I could give you my number," 

Your tried to calm down and slowly pulled out your phone. "Sure." You said and looked at him. He went on his phone and gave you the numbers, which you then dialed them and called his phone to make sure you got it right. His phone rang and just for fun, Madara answered it. 

"Hello," He answered. You smiled and replied. "Is this Madara Uchiha?" 

"Yes, yes it is. And you are?" 

"(Name) (Lastname), I heard we were going to go to (F/R) tonight." You said, choosing the place. Madara smirked and nodded.

"Okay, I guess I'll meet you there at 6:00." He replied and hung up, putting his hands in his pockets. You looked up at him and stared as he smiled slightly at you, then waved. "See you (Name). Don't be late."

He walked off and you began to blush again. "Wait... that sounded a lot like a... d-date..." Yiu whispered to yourself and blushed heavily, getting up and running to your house, trying to figure out what to wear.