Kisses

Sorry for the slow update! I hope to write more now since I'll have less school stuff!

Sasuke:

Sasuke wasn't one to show too much affection, especially public affection, so not much exciting things happened. And of course since your relationship had just started that made things even more awkward. He would sometimes give you small pecks on the lips or cheeks but immediately   retreat, making you giggle. 

"It's okay Sasuke, you seem flustered."

Itachi:

Itachi was more open but still wouldn't start kissing you in public or something. He'd like to give you tender kisses on the forehead occasionally or on the lips. He'd almost never get embarrassed though, always remaining calm which made you even more flustered whenever he made these actions. 

"Your kisses are always warm."

Obito:

Obito definitely wasn't a cool guy and whenever he'd want to kiss you he'd end up backing out and leaving you confused but smiling. He'd give you small kisses on the nose or even eskimo kisses [adorable], but would almost always have a red face while doing so, making you laugh.

"Your face is red, are you nervous?"

Madara:

Okay, this one didn't usually show affection, not always because he didn't want to but because inside he's a mess. He would time to time give you a small kiss on the cheek or even the ear, which made your face heat up from time to time. You both are quite timid but whenever these moments were shared they were always tender and sweet.

"Are you nervous?"

Word Count: 259

I also don't know why I wrote it this way ?