He Realizes His Feeings

Short hair Madara  *-*  (Not what he looks like but I just wanted to add this picture.) And in some I won't write exactly what they're thinking so I guess you'll have to imagine it!

Sasuke:

You ran outside to see Sasuke waiting on the bench. You turned and smiled and he waved in return. "So... now what?" You asked and he shrugged. "Let's just go downtown." He said and started walking forwards, you following. As you walked shoulder to shoulder on the sidewalk someone running past bumped into you and knocked you over. Just before you were about to fall Sasuke suddenly was behind you and caught you. 

"Haha, thanks," You said and got back up and he nodded. Sasuke looked back at the person who ran past you. He scoffed and hurried you along, then pulled you into a pizza place. "Let's eat." He said and you smiled and nodded. 

Sasuke's POV:

Damn it. That smile, why do I always get so tense around her? Wait... do I... like (Y/N)? Hn... 

I led her to the table in the back of the restaurant and sat down. The waiter came over and took our order as I just stared at the (H/C) haired girl in front of me. 

"Sasuke?" I snapped out of it but hid my surprise. "What?" I questioned.. "What did you want for a drink?" She asked cocking her head slightly. I stared at her face for a while longer before stuttering out. "U-uh, just water." I turned my head away. 

I do like her....

Itachi:

You walked with Itachi to the cafe the next day, after he had called you. As you entered the warm scent of coffee hit you and you breathed in, exhaling slowly, closing your eyes. You must have been like that for a while because Itachi soon nudged you on the shoulder. "(Name), are you alright?" He asked laughing slightly. You blushed and nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright."

"Okay, let's order." He said and led you to the counter to order where a man about the same age as you was behind it. When you walked over he smiled and you not really paying attention to Itachi. "Hello there cutie, what can I get you?" He asked. You blushed at the comment but ordered anyway. You didn't notice Itachi stiffen slightly. 

"Yeah, I'll have one small caramel mocha latte." You said. He smiled. "Anything for you sweet cheeks," He replied and before you could respond Itachi was walking you out of the store, eye twitching. You looked at him puzzled. "Itachi? What's wrong?" 

"Oh, nothing (Name), I just thought of a better place to go." He said as you walked down the sidewalk. You were confused but just shrugged it off. 

Obito:

You and Obito walked to the park as you stared at the ground flustered. It felt like a date, and you'd never experienced something like that before. What do I say? Should I make a joke or something? You thought, sighing. Obito looked at you and waved a hand in front of your face. 

"Hey, are you okay? You don't seem to look all that... excited." He said smiling. You raised an eyebrow. "Excited?" He shrugged. "I don't know, I figured there would be a band playing or something. I guess not." He said. 

Suddenly you felt a burst of confidence and started doing random ballet moves around him. Obito, completely lost, looked at you with a confused expression. "W-what are you doing?" 

"Uh, I don't know, a show-" You said before spinning around. Some people were staring at you but you didn't care. Suddenly Obito picked you up and spun you around making you blush and people clapped. "Okay, that's enough-" You whispered and he chuckled, putting you down.

"There's a new restaurant over here let's go," He said running ahead of you. "Race ya!" He called back, making you suddenly sprint trying to catch up. "Oh, get ready to lose!" 

Madara:

You met Madara at the train station and then headed to (F/R) after that. He was kind of acting nervous and you smiled at him. "Is something wrong?" You asked. He shook his head. "Nothing." You nodded, walking through the doors of the restaurant and where you were seated. 

You sat down with the Uchiha and ordered your food, taking a breadstick to munch on while waiting for your order. "So... how are you doing?" You asked taking a bite. He stared at you while sighing to himself and sitting up straighter. "I'm fine. And you?"

"I'm good..." You said and then looked to your left, seeing a waiter in the distance fall and drop a plate of food. You laughed to yourself then quickly covered your mouth. Madara chuckled and rested his head on his palm. "Wow, I didn't know you were like that." He said staring at you. You smiled awkwardly and took another bite. 

Madara's POV:

That dress she's wearing, was this like a date? Is she trying to tease me? What's happening? Women are confusing... but... I can't keep my eyes off of her, what's this feeling? Am I... in love? No. That's dumb. Maybe... I looked at the (H/C) haired girl again as she giggled at something and felt my face get hot.

Maybe I am.

Okay then, finally. This one was pretty short so I apologize for that. Also sorry for the wait, I was busy with something else. Thanks for reading!  *Ignore typos*

Word Count: 914