They Get Jealous

Sasuke:

"Ugh, it's so hot out," you sighed as you fanned your face with your hand, starting to sweat underneath the scorching summer sun.

You had planned a day out with Sasuke to visit the amusement park, and your day was going well so far until the clouds vanished and the sun came out, making it quickly become extremely hot outside. You were lucky you wore shorts that day, but also had a hoodie on over a tank top, which was making it uncomfortable to stand in the line for the ride.

Being too embarrassed to take off the clothing with all the people around you, you decided to just wait a little longer, since you'd cool off on the ride, but things were moving incredibly slow, so it was becoming more and more unbearable. Even Sasuke became a bit more moody than usual, since he started to sweat a bit too.

After waiting a few more minutes and only moving a few steps in the line, the temperature was still the same, and unfortunately not even a small gust of wind came to relieve you of the sun beating down.

"Okay, this is too much," you mumbled to yourself and decided that it was worth the slight embarrassment to take off your hoodie. You shuffled it off your torso and pulled it off your head, stretching in the process, revealing a bit of your lower stomach. You didn't notice this at the time, but there was a man staring at you through the whole process.

Luckily, Sasuke did.

He immediately stepped in front of you, in between you and the man, glaring the other way. You held your hoodie in your arm and saw that Sasuke had moved, but you didn't think anything of it and smiled at him, making his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Next time, we should come when it's not so hot," he mumbled to you.

Itachi:

"We'll have two small hot coffees with cream and sugar please." You smiled at the barista behind the counter. "Ooh, also a blueberry muffin. That's all."

You payed at the counter and gave the barista your name, for when your order was ready. In the meantime, you turned around towards the tables and found Itachi sitting at a small table with two seats in the corner surrounded by windows, with a view of the city buildings outside.

"This is such a cute little spot," you said while sitting down looking out the window, earning a smile from Itachi.

"Isn't it? It was my favorite place to sit before when I came here, although I enjoy it a lot more now that you're here with me." He gave you a sweet closed-eyed smile, making your whole body heat up from the comment.

"Thank you," you mumbled embarrassed, but still smiled at him. Itachi just chuckled at your nervousness.

The cute moment was then broken when your name was called out back at the counter, so you sat up and walked over, smiling back at Itachi.

"Here you are, two coffees and a blueberry muffin," a different boy from the previous barista handed you the drinks and bag with the baked good inside. You smiled and were about to thank him but was cut short.

"Would you like me to help you with that to your table? I wouldn't want such a pretty girl like you to struggle." He shot you a charming smile, causing you to raise your eyebrows and blush.

"O-oh, no, I'm fine, thanks though," you mentally cursed yourself for stammering like that, trying to pick up the drinks and walk off before you were stopped once again.

"Please, I insist, you're too cute to let you walk off without help-"

"Hey (Y/N), I'll carry those for you dear," Itachi suddenly came out of nowhere to your rescue, and took both drinks in his hand before looking at the boy at the counter.