Chapter 2

"We're gonna need a new master!" 

"Who should it be?" Lucy hummed and got knocked over by Elfman and Natsu while they were fighting. "Really guy!?" Erza glared and punched them. 

"That is enough," The guys shook and got back to work. The members gasped and their eyes sparkled. 

"Erza can be our new guild master!" 

"M-Me!" She blushed. Mest walked up smiling. 

"I can't really think of anybody else who could be master better than you." Erza smiled in pride. Wendy walked up fiddling her fingers. 

"I don't mean to offend you Erza but what about Y/N?" Everybody froze. 

"Y/N would be the perfect guild master," 

"No one loves Fairy Tail more than her, even Natsu." 

"Plus she's the strongest member," 

"We've gotta find Y/N!" 

"It wouldn't be Fairy Tail without her!" 

"Y/N you doing okay?" B/F/N asked as they walked back to the guild. 

"Yeah, just tired from the lack of sleep I guess," She chuckled in response. Y/N walked down the street quietly with B/F/N. Right now there was barely anyone out. They two walked in the guild seeing all of the members smiling and some with tears. Y/N's eyes scanned the room. 

"Where's Laxus?" Guild master Bob walked up to Y/N and placed his hand on her shoulder erasing her Blue Pegasus guild mark. He then did the same to B/F/N. "What's going on?" Y/N asked shocked. 

"Fairy Tail is getting back together," B/F/N smiled and Y/N's eyes widened. She gasped slightly and looked around seeing everyone smiling at her. 

"R-Really?" 

"Where's the rest of the team?" B/F/N asked. 

"They left with Gajeel and a few other members. Just to go get a few people but will be back today." 

"Laxus told us to tell you guys to go back to where the guild was," Y/N began to smile and turned to B/F/N. 

"What are we waiting for?" Y/N laughed and before she turned to leave she hugged the guild master and smiled at everybody with tears. 

"Everyone here I will still consider my family," 

"We'll miss you!!" Everyone shouted. 

"Wait up!" The two girls sprinted out fast down the road to where the guild once. "Y/N slow down!" B/F/N laughed falling behind Y/N.  Y/N turned and grabbed B/F/N's hand pulling her faster. 

"Alright while the others are gone we gotta finish getting this guild together!" Macao shouted to the few members there waiting for Gray, Lucy, Natsu, Erza, and Mest to return. 

"Guys, what is that over there?" A cloud of dust formed larger the closer it got to the guild. 

"Not sure," Jet said looking closer. The dust stopped and everybody fanned in front of their faces and coughed. One it was clear everybody gasped seeing Y/N standing there with B/F/N breathing heavily. Her eyes were filled with tears and she covered her mouth seeing most of the members. They all smiled and chuckled. 

"It's Y/N!" They all cheered. Y/N wiped her tears away. 

"This is real, we're really getting back together." Macao walked up and hugged her, all of the members followed his actions. B/F/N looked around.