👑2👑

Listen to song while reading

Ethan's pov:
I heard someone knock on our door hopefully it was someone for the job. i opened the door and the girl for the job was gorgeous "hi i came here for the job as an assistant," she said in a gentle voice. "Hello I'm Ethan Dolan please come in and take a seat wherever you'd like," I said as she walked in and sat down.

Jades pov:
"Hello I'm Ethan Dolan please come in and take a seat wherever you'd like," He said in his masculine voice and gestured me to a seat. I sat down and he talked about what I would be doing on the job and how many days a week I would need to be there and we talked about the business . He stood up and held the door open  for me " your office is the third door on the left please consider taking the job," he said as he smiled and ran to the ringing phone. I walked towards my office and opened the office door the office was big with shelfs and two desks and a couple of chairs.

 I started roaming around the room inspecting everything top to bottom then I heard the door open and I jumped and turned around a lady walked in the office " what the hell are you doing in here," she said in a snarky voice

I started roaming around the room inspecting everything top to bottom then I heard the door open and I jumped and turned around a lady walked in the office " what the hell are you doing in here," she said in a snarky voice. " I was told this was my office," I said as I held my hand out " ew no," she said as she pushed me aside leaving me on the floor. I got up and I ran out crying to jacks car. " what's wrong," he said as he sat up " just drive," I said as he put his hand on my back and drove off.

A/n: hey guys sorry this chapter was short but thanks Badasssdolan  for helping me with the story guys please go read her story it's sooooooo good but any I had 5 computer tests already in school like ugggghh I'm so stressed but new chapter out later in today luv u guys

-laila🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙