16

Grayson and I got home from the party. Ethan and Ava were "watching" a movie but Ava was just blowing him. I rolled my eyes. I went upstairs, got in the shower and got ready for bed. I woke up and smiled because today is my birthday and jack and Bella are taking me out to lunch. Grayson and Ethan are throwing me a party and my ex boyfriend Andrew is taking me out to the mall. I picked out the cutest outfit to go out with Bella and jack: I wore a gray knitted t shirt with a black jacket some black leggings and white adidas's.

 I picked out the cutest outfit to go out with Bella and jack: I wore a gray knitted t shirt with a black jacket some black leggings and white adidas's

I got in my car and started to drive to the restaurant. After 30 minutes I got to the restaurant and jack and Bella was there and thank god Naomi wasn't. "Happy birthday boo," Bella screamed as she hugged me. Jack came up and hugged me and whispered  in my ear "now I know what you meant" he smiled and said happy birthday as well. We finished eating and Bella gave me the present she got me a pink adidas shirt and rose gold adidas superstars to match the shirt. Jack got me tickets to a concert and a sweatshirt from my favorite YouTuber James Charles. "Thank you guys so much I love you guys see you at the party," I said as I hugged jack and Bella and drove off. I got home and got in the shower and got ready for the party.

(Outfit for party) I walked out my room and both Ethan and Grayson's eyes lit up and their jaws dropped

(Outfit for party)
I walked out my room and both Ethan and Grayson's eyes lit up and their jaws dropped. I laughed and kissed Grayson on the cheek and hugged Ethan. "Happy birthday babygirl," Grayson  said  as he licked his lips "thanks babe," I said as I kissed his forehead "Happy birthday Jane," Ethan said as he stood up and hugged me. "Thanks eth," I said as I kissed him on his cheek to be nice. I walked downstairs and there was a lot of people downstairs with loud music and lots of drinks. I smiled "let's get this party started," I screamed as I turned the music up louder.

Grayson's pov/
"So you and Jane are dating now," Ethan said as he leaned on the wall. "Your the one who cheated on her so you can shut the fuck up," I said as I pushed him out the way and went to go find Jane. I found Jane she was dancing to the music. I smirked she turned around and saw me. She smiled and gestured me towards her I smiled and walked with her as her friends  laughed and went back to drinking. We got in the guest room and I closed the door behind me. "I want you to fuck me sooo hard," Jane said as I smirked "you do," I said as I locked the door and stood behind her moving my hands around her body "yess," she said as she moved my hands on her breasts "don't you... want to," she asked as she unbuttoned my jeans "of course I do babygirl," I said as I pulled my boxers down and my dick hit Janes face. She chuckled as she started sucking. "Ah fuck babygirl that feels so good," I said as I tilted my head back she smiled as she bobbed her head faster and faster "fuuuck," I moaned as I reached closer to my high.

Janes pov/
Grayson was close to his high and I stopped. I got up and say myself on his length as I moaned adjusting to his size "fuck yeah," Grayson groaned as he moved my hips in a soothingly rhythm. I started moving faster as a slight moan passed my lips "oh fuck yes," I moaned as Grayson placed his hands on my breasts squeezing them lightly. "Shit baby I'm close," Grayson said as I picked up the pace. Grayson soon reached his high and I did several seconds after him. Several minutes we were dressed and watching people get drunk and watching people make out and all the normal shit that happens at a party. But then I saw something I wish I could unsee..

A/n
Hi guys sorry I have been so inactive life is pretty hard right now but I'll be a lot more

t'aime les chiennes