21

I wake up on jacks chest as I feel comforted. He was up playing fortnite and I smile at him. He smiles back at me as I hit him with the pillow I was laying on. "Ow asshole," he says as he hits me harder with his pillow. "Oww asshole," I mimic him as I get up to get one of jacks sweatshirts. I was only wearing my thong and a lacy bra. "What a view," jack says as I turn around and throw a pillow at him that I found on the floor. I find one of his thrasher sweatshirts and put it on. "I'm hungry," jack says as I roll my eyes "suck a dick," I saying as I smile at him and slam the door. I go downstairs to get food to take back to jack. "You guys are gross," Nate says with a disgusted look on his face. "I get dick when I want from who I want," I say as I laugh as I grab crackers. I run upstairs and jack was playing fortnite. "Let's watch a movie this game is shit," I say as I put my body on jacks lap. "Move I can't fucking see, "jack screams at me. "Too bad," I say as I slide my hands down his chest. "Fuck it," he said as he threw the controller across the room and moved his hands around my body. "You're so fucking  perfect," he mumbles in between the skin between my neck and my head, he started biting and sucking on my salty skin which soon left marks. I take off the sweatshirt leaving me on my undergarments. "Fuck," jack said under his breath as I felt him getting hard. His hands drifted to my ass as I left kisses down his toned abs. I moved my hands down to the hem of his pants and tugged on them lightly. "you guys are nasty get up and ready we're going to breakfast," nate said as jack flipped him off, soon putting his hand back on my ass. i laughed and got up and gathered my clothes. "can you drive me home so i can get some clothes," i asked jack as he slipped on a white santa cruz shirt. "of course babygirl," he said as he smirked watching me gently put on my clothes "you know i'd rather watch you take your clothes off then putting them on,"
he said as the biggest smirk placed his face. my cheeks got rosy and he soon came over brushing his fingers against my cheek soon kissing it. we left the house and started driving to my house. we passed a familiar neighborhood as my body soon filled with hatred, jack saw it in my face. "you good," he questioned as i shook my head yes. "you sure babygirl," he said as he placed his hand on my thigh