☯️6☯️

It was 3:00 and I still had time until Ethan was going to pick me up so I decided to text one of my friends Bella
Me: heyy
Bella: hey gurl what's up?
Me: nothing Ik just waiting for Ethan
Bella: ohhhhh who's Ethan
Me: Kate stop he's my boss
Bell: oh haha have fun
Me: I think he's cute
Bella: JADE!!
Me: what???
Bella : ugh I got to go drive my brother to his friends house luv u
Me: luv u too

I locked on my phone and laid on my bed while listening to music. I started to close my eyes until the loud noice of my woke me up, I turned my phone on and Ethan had texted me that he was in my driveway. I walked out the door and got inside his car, we didn't say anything until he said to me " you look great" when he said that I smiled and laughed " thanks," I said as I looked at his face and inspected his eyes " no problem," he said as he pulled up in the driveway of a panini shop. " oh my god Ethan I love panini's," I said as I smiled. " I know," he said as he laughed and took the keys out the car. " how did you know," I said " I have my ways," he said as he laughed.
{30 min later}
The time went by fast and I had to leave to go to jacks basketball game. "I had a fun time with you Ethan I hope we can have more times like this besides work," I said as I ran in my house and changed. I like Ethan and I want to get to know him more but I know he doesn't like me and he has a girlfriend. I got ready for jacks game and left the house.

A/n: hey guys so I'm gonna start updating more often like Mandy every day but ya lol I love this chapter who do you guys think she's gonna like more Ethan or Grayson????? Bye guys luv you guys

-laila👑