17

"What the fuck," I scream as jack tried to cover his and Bella's bare body's. Yes I still have small feelings for jack but that's not why I'm mad. "You could have just told me that you guys were a thing," I say as I start to raise my voice. Bella flinched as she tried to hide her self. "How long has this been a thing," I ask as a tear runs down my face. "2 months ," Bella says under her breath. "2 months? 2 fucking months," I say as my voice starts to get horse and more tears run down my face. "I thought we could trust each other I told you guys all my shit  that I would never tell anyone else and now this," I say as jacks eyes stay to water. "Fuck this fuck you," I say to Bella as she starts to cry "and especially fuck you," I say to Jack and walk out crying.
I wasn't mad at them because they had sex, I would be kind of happy  if they wanted to do that. But I was mad because I thought I could trust them with everything. I told them stuff I would never tell anyone else, and they didn't even tell me they were in a relationship.

{30 minutes}
I went to my ex's house because he was going to take me shopping. I knew why he wanted me to come over but it's not a big sweat. "He-," I try to say hey but I was interrupted by the sound of moaning coming from the kitchen. I wasn't mad that he was having sex with another girl I was just mad he made me drive out an hour and 30 minutes for nothing. After all he is the one that broke up with me. A while later I go back to the party pushing through everyone whishing me a happy birthday. I run upstairs to Grayson's room and lock the door behind me. "Miss me much," Grayson says as I turn around seeing him in his Calvin Klein boxers and his toned abs. I smirked at his sight. He closed his MacBook acknowledging me to come over. "I'm not in the mood Grayson," I say as he raises an eyebrow. I lay down on the bed with my stomach facing upwards. Grayson soon hovers over me, at this point I don't care. Grayson pulls off my sweatshirt leaving me in my Calvin Klein bra and my shorts. He started leaving wet kisses down my stomach. I couldn't think about anything Grayson was doing, all I could think about was the day Ethan cheated on me and how jack used to date Naomi and how him and Bella have been dating for 2 months and maybe even more. all of the bad thoughts were swarming through my head as i burst into tears. Grayson sighs as he stops doing what he was. "We need to leave," he says as he plays with my hair. Words wouldn't come out my mouth so I just nodded my head.

A/N
Hey guys sorry I have been really really REALLY inactive lately but I'm back and better than ever. If you guys haven't already read "roommates" please do I only have the cast and 2 chapters posted and it's pretty shit but please go check it out love you guys and THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 3K READS AHHHHH!!