Blood moon ball: p1

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Marco pov
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Star is taking forever! What is she doing?! We have to leave in three minutes.
"Star? What are you doing you are taking forever!" I said free falling on her bed.
"I'm ready! I just have to do my makeup." She used her wand, "Ahhhhh! I really need to stop using magic on my face..."
"Ya think you scared me!" I said frowning rolling over.
"Let's go sleepy head! Your booooooyfrieeeend is waiting!" She mocked while my face was shoved in a pink pillow.
"Marco I just want to say thanks for bringing me. I know you didn't have to it- it just means a lot that you still think of me."
I sat up and she was spraying her hair before we where gonna leave.
"Star you know I would never forget you. Gosh your my best friend! How could I? Your always there for me! Even when I don't want anyone to be there." Then she turned around. With a smile plastered on her face.
"Woah. You- you-
You look-- amazing!" I gawked at her.
"Well thank you now we have to go!" Her hearts turned invisible when I complemented her.

-__--__--__-time lapse-__--__--__-
-__--__--_-and star pov-__--__--_-

Oooo pretty! I walked in before the two love birds... I wish Tom didn't exist... it- it just hurts to see them together. I love Marco but he doesn't love me like that. I dont think I mean he did stare at me when he seen me in this dress. But that doesn't mean anything he could just be a really good best friend, which he is.
"Hey star." A familiar voice said to me. I turned around with a, hello, wave hitting me.
"Hey Tom." I wave back.
"I just want to make sure you are having fun here." He has become a lot more happy with Marco which, hurts more...
"Yeah." My voice cracks, "I am actually." I give a fake smile and try to look happy.

Hey I just wanted to give you a teaser about what this is about anyways I'm gonna be working on 2 stories and the other starco short story collection book so be prepared for a scheduled update also I will be going camping for 3 days and 2 nights. I'll be writing but I won't be able to publish until I service :(. Also i will publish my schedule on all my stories today! real soon! Anyways hope you like it! Sorry it's short but remember teaser!

Sincerely,
Bubbles24love