Blood moon ball p. 2

(Ik Ik I really just love this story and I think I am gonna delete the riarkle book because I have no motivation for it.... but this one seems to be loved more anyways so let's continue!)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Stars pov
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I went to go find Marco to tell him that I need to use the bathroom.... he spent a while helping set this up so he knows where it is also he get really worried if I go missing.... I dont know but oh well...
"Marco! There you are I've been looking all over for you!"
"Hey star. what's up?" He gives a kind heart warming beautif- star snap outta it bathroom.
"I have to use the bathroom and I can't seem to find it..."
"Oh silly it's over in the corner down the hall to the--- for you the right."
"Thanks Marco." I said walking away.
I walk to the bathroom kinda fast. I drank a lot of the punch and now I really have to pee.
Then I accidentally ran into someone. "Oh I'm sorry." It's a line???? There must be at least 30 people here...
I turn around and try to find a door outside or the bell thing Marco rang. Because I'm NOT waiting in that long long long line.
"Hey star what's the rush?" Tom asks arm around Marco
"The line to the bathroom is really really long and I'm not, I repeat NOT waiting!"
"Oh ok I'll show you the secret bathroom." Marco starts to walk away from Tom
"Marco! That's for employees only. And that means you, me and Barbra. That's how it stays clean!"
"Star you promise you won't show anyone and keep it clean?"
"I'll do anything anything at all!"

-Third person-

Marco walked next to star looking to make sure no is watching them.
"Ok I'll wait here walk through the wall." Marco said
"What?! I'm not falling for that again!" Star whisper screams at him
"Fine I'll show you... and that was really funny." He shoved his hand into the wall and it.... goes through? Then she feels a push and Shes in a really nice bathroom? Ok this is weird but I have to pee really bad. She thought to herself.

Marco waits outside the secret entrance while the princess is using the washroom

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Marco pov
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Star hurry up the blood moon is coming I have to go..." I need to go. I need to get over to my Tom, he is probably looking for me.
"Um Marco... l-I'm right here." The blonde said standing next to me.
"Good because there's one last dance before the blood moon. Which is the last dance, before the blood moon.if that makes sense. But may I?" I'm holding my hand out and hoping she says yes.
I feel I have been ignoring her lately...
"You may." She says while she garbs my hand.

-Third person-

They both start dancing away to the music, which stopped, both in a world with only each other. They both felt so right both so calm, unaware but so aware. Both together with only themselves and the music in there heads. Not breaking each other's gaze. Until a red beam hitting them both as Marco dipped her.
"Marco?"
"T-Tom I didn't mean to we were dancing a-and" he ran away in a frantic dash to the place where you get picked up by the carriage.

"Star? What happened..." Tom asks as, still very confused and hurt.
"I-I, I'm not sure..." star stutters as she just sits down in the middle of the dance floor.
"Hey um I'm gonna go now I think I'll just go to jannas tonight..." he said since he usually stays with Marco.
"Y-ya I think I'm gonna go home...well earth home..." she exclaimed still processing what just happened.

Well that's it I hope you enjoyed it because it took me at least 4 hours to write because I was trying to write and tan and put up my new bed and and and omg I had so much to do but I'm glad I finished :) sorry if you where also looking forward to the riarkle book but I just don't have time or motivation:( for it. Any ways I am gonna update the other schedule so you know and we'll ya!

Sincerely,

Bubbles24love