Leaving forever? -Stars mistake

(Hey hey hey I'm back also I am putting the update schedule on hold... because I'm gonna have school to focus on so I don't know if I can even post one chapter a week. So I'm gonna pre write them and post them well try at least but here you go!)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Stars pov
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm walking home and I realize the blood moon bonds two souls together forever....
"Shit." Is all I can say right now.
"Did I just hear the star butterfly swear?" A screechy teen voice calls to me.
I didn't even turn to see who it was before I spoke, "The one and only..."

Then a long silence covered me and the stranger, which I didn't pay any attention to what so ever.
"Star we need to talk about the dance. I-i, I don't know what to do anymore or how I feel or what I am even gonna do in my life. As to relationships..." Marco
Without any control of my voice or actions. I blurt out something I wasn't prepared to tell him...
(The dashes are NOT pauses they are just you help you read what she is saying!)
"Marco-Diaz-I-am-fully-in-love-with-you-and-I-didn't-want-to-tell-you-because-you-where-so-happy!" Immediately I put my hand over my mouth and look at him.
He just looks at me with wide eyes...
"I'm so sorry I-i didn't mean to I wish I didn't I want to take it back pretend I never said anything right now. Omg there should be a spell in my book somewhere. I'll fix it."
"Star. I. Just don't talk to me."
I stopped walking. "What have I done..." I muttered to myself.
"I grabbed my postal scissors and went to my room packed up and ran back to Mewni.
"I'm sorry Marco it's for the best. I am going back to Mewni forever... it'll help you decide and get some space from me and my meds ups... you know where to find me if you ever want to talk with me again..." I told him that, if I ever left earth it would be for ever and I'd have to become queen. And I could never leave my people again..., a couple months ago.

I am so sorry for the sad chapter but I think it'll add some drama and character to the book anyways hope you like!

Sincerely,

Bubbles24love
💜💙💚