This is bad....

•==============•
Third person
•==============•

Star paced back and forth in her room scared of what's going to happen... She didn't have any magic she didn't have any spells. She had nothing. Or so she thought.

"Wait... Glosseryck you have to do something about this can't you do anything?" The blonde yelled at the book

"Well... I can give you your wand back. I mean I use my magic to put it back to it's rightful owner.
But that's a lot of work... I have to grab it and hold Marco back while he tries to fight for it..."

"Please I don't know what to do..." She pleeded.

"Why do I have to do everything myself." He moaned as he dragged his feet across the floor.

•=•
Mean while...
•=•

"Frogith appearith!" Marco yelled as he pointed stars wand at an empty tank in his room.

"Sigh you are hopless" the blue Man said as he floated over and grabbed the wand.
"What the hell little dude. Give it back!" Marco was angrier then ever, "Wand in my hand." The wand flew out of glosserycks hands and into Marcos. The wand changed into dark colors; red and black with horns that could be a weapon. Leather spilled around the handle. It wasn't stars wand anymore, glosseryck is of no help anymore.

"Well this isn't good now is it." Glosseryck announced

____________________
Sorry it's a short chapter but I'm gonna try and continue this book just be aware updates are going to be slow. Sorry... look at my A/N on the next chapter it's important
_____________________________