4

Taka's POV

Today was definitely a long day.

After our little trip to the Washington Square Park, we decided to pick up a few things in the thrift shop and pharmacy. Unfortunately, I didn't have my own belongings with me at the moment so I bought myself clothing to wear for the night and items for my dental hygiene including other essentials. I decided maybe it would be best if I paid for her since she's done enough for the past two days. So I crept towards her, snatched her wallet and put it in the section where the condoms were placed. Once she was about to pay for my items, she noticed her wallet was missing. I pointed at the direction of where it was placed and she instantaneously smacked me hard in the head multiple of times. I pretended to cry laying on the ground in an apologetic manner as the workers started to laugh at the scene.

As we strolled our way back to her apartment, I suddenly felt uneasy. We both stood in front of her door silently as I watched her pull out her keys to unlock the door.

I gulp as my hands began to sweat and shake anxiously.

"You...don't mind if I stay for the night?" I asked nervously.

Lucy gaze up at me.

"Well, you've already done it before, right?"

Well unconsciously, yes. But I only nodded at her. Good thing she didn't have a problem with it. Though I was unsure why I felt a bit edgy of the idea.

Lucy opens the door and we both step inside. She tells me to take one of the towels in the bathroom cabinet and wash up before we eat dinner. I did as I was told to. I grabbed my bought goods and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I walked out of the bathroom door, letting Lucy know that I was finish cleaning myself, she then went in the bathroom to wash herself as well. Suddenly, I felt nervous waiting for Lucy to get out of the bathroom. I probably sound like a huge ass pervert, hearing her showering and all...

I shook my head at the imagination inside my head.

'No, Taka,' I demand myself. 'You shouldn't think about that right now! Lucy she's...well...you don't know anything about her! You're not even sure what your relationship with her is! She's just a stranger helping you recover, that is all! Nothing else!'

I closed my eyes shut and nod. I simply told myself that our relationship will never go any further than this.

Hearing the doorknob turn, I glance over my shoulder to stare at the girl coming out of the bathroom. A crack of stream came out from the door. I gaze at the girl as she slowly walks out of the bathroom. Her towel was wrapped around her neck and her damp wavy hair was pushed to the side. She wore a white top and shorts that hugged her semi-curvy figure. Though her body isn't incredibly sexy since she lacks the breasts, her body is natural. I couldn't stop myself from staring. The sight of her got my hormones raging.

She glance at me and smiles.

"You want sushi?"

Pushing the dirty thoughts away, I nodded as we both made our way to the kitchen. Lucy decided to cut the crab meat and veggies while I wrap the rice and seaweed. Fortunately, I had experience of making my own meal in the past, so I was a decent cooker. Lucy even complimented on how I neatly wrapped up the sushi. Once we were done making our meal, we brought it to the table before cleaning up our mess. To my surprise it looked quite appetizing