7

Author's Notes:
Hello fellow readers! First off, I would like to start with an apology on not completing this story. I've got so caught up with life and work at the moment. I hope you can forgive me. Anyways, for the people who still is following this story, lucky for you I decided to continue the story! (Because of quarantine) I may stop for a while as time goes by but I will do my best to keep update on this! I'm not gonna keep any promises though. (even though this story is about promising and such lol) But i hope you readers will understand my situation. Thank you and enjoy the chapter!

Taka's POV

[12:28 PM September 13 2007]

.

.

.

"Oi Taka!"

The unexpected voice pulled me away from my thoughts as I glance back at the familiar three men staring at me with puzzled expressions.

"What the hell man? Can we just focus on the song? That's why we all gathered here together, remember?"

I scan my surroundings as the band members and I sat at a large table in the middle of the diner to consume today's brunch while making our new song for the album. The table was filled with empty plates that were already devoured and musical notes were carelessly scattered across the table.

"Sorry, Alex," I apologized, ruffling my hair in aggravation. "I was just...thinking of something."

Alex narrows his eyes as if he's doubting me. "Uh huh. Yeah, sure, Taka. You sure you're just thinking about something or looking at someone?"

I furrow my brows, confused of what Alex was talking about.

"What?"

"Okay, guys! Break time!" Alex made a loud exasperating sigh and held up his hands in defeat, aware that we were never completing the song today. He peered over to a young girl sitting beside to the gigantic glass window and casually pointed at her. "You were checking her out, weren't you?"

I spun my head and stare at the female with short length hair wearing a school's uniform. Recognizing the school uniform, she's a first year in Keio High School, the previous school I use to attend to. The sunlight glistens on her pale face as I watch her tug a lock of her silky jet-black hair behind her ear. The satiny perfection of her facial features and her slender figure was remarkably voluptuous. Admittedly, she's absolutely stunning. However, gazing at her expression seems a bit odd. Her cheeks were stained slightly red and her eyes was filled with sorrow. Apparently, something traumatic occurred to the young girl.

Unfortunately, the guys had no clue in her sad expression but only ogling at the young female.

"Ooh! Mori-chan has good taste in women!" Ryota beam in enthusiasm.

"I knew you had a thing for young women, Taka." Alex added obnoxiously.

"Guys, I wasn't looking at her."