Love , Sex and Drama ( Magcon Boys )

Cara Gilinsky's POV

Jack had a group of friends over at our house since it was the last day before he goes on tour.

Most girls would be fangirling like mad right now having all of the Magcon boys at their house but I was used to it,"Cara, come chill with us" Jack says, smiling as I walk past his room.

I walk into the room and the boys look at me. I notice Taylor smirking as he looks me up and down.

Secretly Taylor and I had a thing, we had sex once but only one time. He was my first actually. But we always make out whenever Jack's and the boys are gone. I don't know why I always say yes to making out with him , probably because I used to fancy him whenever Jack first started Magcon but he never noticed me then. Probably because I was two years younger.

I take a seat between Shawn and Taylor, "What you guys watching?" I ask as I look at the tv.

"We're going to watch the Simpsons movie" Aaron tells me, smiling. Awe Aaron's smile was adorable.

"Oh I love that film" I say, excitedly. I grab the blanket from Jack's bed which was behind me and I cover my legs. I cover Shawn and Taylor's legs too since the blanket was big enough.

"Thanks"Shawn says, smiling as he looks down at me.

"No problem" I smile as I rest my head on his shoulder. I was closest to Shawn and Cameron out of the whole group, I was close with Hayes too but in an older sister way.

I focus on the tv until I felt Taylor's hand touch my thigh. I jump a little and Shawn looks at me strangly. I give me a small smile reassuring I was fine.

I look over at Taylor and he just grins. He starts rubbing up and down my leg,"I need to go to the bathroom" I quickly say. I was starting to feel uncomfortable because my brother was in the room.

"Too much information" Matthew says, laughing.

I don't even reply. I just stand up and walks out the room. Why do I keep doing that to myself? I did like Taylor but I knew he was only doing those things for fun.

I rush down the stairs and into the kitchen. I jump ontop of the kitchen counter and I pull out my phone! I had to tell Kelsey.

Me; Kelsey! Tay was putting his hand on my thigh whenever I was watching the movie! Help?! What do I do?

Kelsey; Don't do anything stupid, again. He's a lovely guy But he doesn't seem serious.

I sigh. Even she agreed that he was probably just using me. I put my phone down on the kitchen counter. I'll reply later.

"Don't think you can get away that easy" I hear Taylor say. I quickly turn my head and he was leaning on the kitchen door, "Let's have some fun" He starts walking over towards me.

"Tay, my brother is here" I tell him. He stands between my legs and puts his hands on my waist,"No tay" I try to shake his hand away but it didn't work.

He doesn't reply instead, he just starts kissing my neck and sucking on it. Agh! He knew that was weakness,"Come on" He whispers into my neck. He starts kissing up my neck, then my cheek and then he plants a small kiss.

Ugh, I'm gonna regret this.

I grin as i wrap my arms around his neck. He crashes his lips onto mine. Our tongues moved in sync. He was such a perfect kisser! His hands were running up and down my waist.

"Uh, um, guys" I hear a voice say. I quickly pull away from Taylor and pushes him away from me.

It was Shawn.