chapter twenty

(Author note: I decided to update since I'm so nice and I'm so excited since I reAched 1k omg! Anyway next update is defiantly 10 likes and 5 comments!)

Cameron Dallas POV

Cara and I were jumping on the trampoline, laughing. She seemed a lot more happier now than before,"So have I cheered you up a bit?" I say, grinning as I stop jumping.

"Yeah,you have" She says, smiling. I grab her by her waist and pulls her down on the ground of the trampoline, "Cameron! Stop!" She giggles as I tickle her sides.

I smirk as I hold onto her. We were both sitting down with my arms wrapped around her waist from behind and she sat between my legs, "So.. what you doing for your 16th?" I ask, smiling as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"I don't really want a 16th party" She tells me, "Even if I did, I've fallen out with everyone so I can't invite many people" She frowns as she looks down.

"Hey, hey! Turn that frown upside down" I tell her. I remove my arms from around her waist and I begin playing with her hair, "Not everyone has to have a massive party on their 16th. I didn't have one" I tell her. To be honest I didn't have any friends whenever I was sixteen. I only started making friends whenever I was about 17.

"I guess your right but I still don't wanna make a deal about it" She sighs. I begin plaiting her hair. I was doing a good job actually. I used to always plait my sisters hair.

"Well maybe we could do something " I suggest. I brush my fingers through her hair and I start plaiting another braid.

"Maybe. I don't want to cause bother"She shows a small smile as she glances over at me.

"I want to" I smile. I was nearly finished her braid, "Do you have a hair tie? " She nods as she hands me two hair ties. I begin to tie them in her hair so her braids could stay.

"Thanks Cameron" She smiles, brightly. She starts feeling the braids. She turns around and faces me,"Thank you for everything, Cameron"

"No problem, beautiful" I smile at her. You could see her face more better with all of her hair tied back. She was honestly so naturally beautiful, "I like your hair like this" I tell her.

"Really? "She blushes as she plays with the ends.

You know what I hate?

I hate age differences you know. I just wanted to point that out. Specially whenever the girl is about 16 and your basically an adult.

It sucks.

A lot.

• • •

Cara and I spent the day together and she suggested I stayed which I was kinda planning on doing since I packed a bag. She was a lot more happier now since she hasn't mentioned Shawn once.

"Let's sleep here" Cara says, smirking as she spreads her arms and legs on the trampoline. She was so weird.

"We can't sleep out here specially on the trampoline " I say, chuckling as I stand up.

"Please Cameron. I'll love you forever " She puts on a sad face and starts frowning. I couldn't say no to that.

"Fine but you already do love me forever" I wink as I offer out my hand and helps her up. She jumps off the trampoline, exciting and into the house. I follow behind her.

• • •

We brought out about ten blankets and so many pillows onto the trampoline. I actually can't believe she was making me do this. She makes up a cute little bed for us on the trampoline.

"I can't believe you convinced me into this" I say, laughing as I shake my head. She smirks as she crawls under the blankets and cuddles up into a ball. She was so adorable.

"Come on, Cameron" She says, grinning as she taps next to her. I smile as I climb under the blankets. I wrap my arm around her and pulls her closer. She rests her head on my chest,"The stars are so pretty" she whispers as she looks up at the sky.

I look up at the sky, smiling, "Just like you" I tell her as I comb her hair with my fingers.

"Why are you so nice to me,Cameron?"she sighs as she looks over at me. I look down at her, "Is it pity? "

"Of course not. I'm treating you the way you should be treated" I explain. I grab another blanket and wraps it over us , "We should sleep. It's been a tiring day"

She nods, agreeing as she closes her eyes and soons falls asleep. I wrap my arm around her, tightly and I begin to fall asleep.

(A/N im gonna skip the chapter until the day before Cara's 16th)