chapter forty two

Cara Gilinsky POV

Two days later;

I had no other choice but to leave my hotel room. Jack told me everything that happened with him and I felt like I needed to be with him, specially at Magcon.

I look in the mirror as I fix myself. I looked decent enough today compared to past few days. I fixed my hair into a messy but nice bun and I did my makeup.

"You ready, sis?" Jack asks, smiling at me. I honestly felt so bad about the Jack and Kristine thing but I felt like we've been getting closer the past few days after it.

"Yeah, let's go" I say, showing a small smile as I look up at him.

"You look beautiful, sis"He tells me as e leads me out the room.

I smile,"Thanks, Jack"

Cameron Dallas POV

I sounded so soppy but it's only been two days or so and I felt so empty. It's just been Kristine and I the best few days, we didn't speak that much but I tried helping her. She was heart broken over Jack.

"Kristine, you don't have to come. I can do it alone" I reassure her as I watch her fix her hair.

She sniffles, "No, I'm doing this" She says, looking over at me, "I need to show them all that I'm okay"

"But you aren't okay" I tell her.

"So aren't you"

"Yeah but I'm going to try and make it up to her. I need her back, Kristine" I admit. I wanted to get Cara back, I didn't know how but I just wanted to.

"It's going to take a lot"Kristine sighs as we walk out the door.

"I'm willing to do it though" I sigh, "Plus I need to be here today. My fans are already missing three members"

~

Kristine and I walk into the event. The fans cheers grew louder as we stepped inside. Kristine and I took a pictures as we made our way up on stage.

I noticed Cara and Jack standing next to Johnson and the rest. I gave her a small smile but she looked away.

"Everyone give a big cheer to the magcon crew and their families" Bart says into the mic. Everyone cheers loudly.

I kept glancing over at Cara and sometimes I caught her looking too. I was trying my hardest to put a brave face on for the fans but I honestly missed her.

"WAIT!" I scream, loudly. Everyone's eyes darted at me including the fans.

I grab the microphone out of Barts hand, "Cara.." I begin as I turn to face her. The room grew silent as everyone watched me.

I could tell she was trying to get away but Jack was holding onto her and whispering something, "I want you back" The fans gasped. I forgot that they didn't know about us.

Cara face grew bright red as she looked at me,"I miss us even though it was a few days. I miss our inside jokes, I miss our cuddles, I miss everything and specially miss you"

"AND THE SEX" I heard a scream from the crowd.

Everyone began laughing including Cara and I, "Well that's one way of putting it" I chuckle, lightly, "Seriously. Cara, I've been such a dickhead and I've been so selfish. Please take me back.."

She breaks into a little smile and mouths 'OK'.

Cara Gilinsky POV

I tried my hardest to stay annoyed at Cameron the whole time but I couldn't hold it i. I honestly missed him too.